Where is the coolest place in Taiwan to live in throughout the summer?

How should I say this …
MM is being sarcastic.

The “coolest” place to live is next to Barcode, Room 18, Lava, in-House, Babe 18, Marquee, Spark, W, and just down the road from the summer weekend pool parties at Taipei Country Club throughout the summer. Or perhaps ximenting.

Yeah, but think of all the dickheads you’d have to deal with on a daily basis. Or a nightly basis, for that matter.

If you like really intense weather and sunny clear cool days, the south. We have almost no rain from oct/nov to march, usually…this year almost none from oct to now lol. then summer is HUGE rain, i mean massive amounts. and by the mountains, being all straight, you can watch some of the most amazing lightning storms. the weather is super violent and the winters are really perfect…like idea summer days in north america.

unless you like the ocean, byt the mountains are proabbly the prettiest, no matter where you are. but, at least in the center/south, dont really want to be IN the mountains due to mudslides, at least i dont!

1 Like

Dulan near Taidong has a small artistic creative community if looking to hang out with creatives. Very small town like one stoplight on the highway.

It’s 2c in east bay calif
I really only like about a month of winter .

Sounds like Ktown is my kind of place
33 to 35 everyday

More than 35 though is too much