Where is the Harley dealership?

My friend, a Harley fan, is coming to visit and wants to see the local Harley Davidson dealership. I found out that one just opened in Taipei recently, but can’t find any information on location, address, hours, phone, etc.

So, if any of you know the address or approx location, or any other information it would be helpful.

thanks

mel

Neihu. Tiding Da Dao. I pass it every day on the way to work. I don’t know the exact address, but if you cross the Minquan bridge from Songshan to Neihu, then get on Tiding and head in the direction of the Grand Hotel, you can’t miss it. It’ll be on your right, on Tiding, in the middle of the high-tech business section of Neihu.

Wow that was fast!!! Thanks, I know exactly what you are talking about. Thanks again for a quick and descriptive answer.

Cheers!

Serb -
If possible, take some pics of the place and tell us, well some of us, how the place is.
Thanks.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Serb -
If possible, take some pics of the place and tell us, well some of us, how the place is.
Thanks.[/quote]
Full of big fat noisy overpriced abortions that should never have seen the light of day, of course. What else?

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]Serb -
Thanks.[/quote]
Full of big fat noisy overpriced abortions that should never have seen the light of day, of course. What else?[/quote]

Oh come on, can 100,000 dentists be wrong?

Jealous bastids…thumpa thumpa thumpa.

I popped down there at lunch since it’s not far from my office. Here’s the official address:

No.189, Sec.2, Jiuzhong Rd., Neihu District.

Tel: 886 2 2798 9869

Opening hours:

Mon-Fri 9:30 - 19:00
Sat-Sun 10:00 - 19:00

I spoke to a girl called Irene, whose English was pretty good.

I took a couple of quick pics while I was there, mostly to show you where it is. I’ll post them in a bit, but don’t expect much. I was in a bit of a hurry.

[quote=“irishstu”]I popped down there at lunch since it’s not far from my office. Here’s the official address:

No.189, Sec.2, Jiuzhong Rd., Neihu District.

Tel: 886 2 2798 9869

Opening hours:

Mon-Fri 9:30 - 19:00
Sat-Sun 10:00 - 19:00

I spoke to a girl called Irene, whose English was pretty good.

I took a couple of quick pics while I was there, mostly to show you where it is. I’ll post them in a bit, but don’t expect much. I was in a bit of a hurry.[/quote]

You have any trouble convincing her you were a dentist or accountant?

Well, it was kind of like this:

• I walk in.
  • She looks at me funny.
  • I say, “I’m inquiring on behalf of a friend.”
  • She continues to look at me funny.
  • I add, “It’s an AMERICAN friend.”
  • She still looks at me funny and kind of squints her eyes.
  • “… a DENTIST American friend.”
  • “Ahhhhh”, she says. “How can I help you then?”

But one of her legs was shorter than the other.

:roflmao:

OK, here’s the view from outside:

This is a close-up of the street sign to the right in the last photo:

And here’s a couple of quick pics inside. The place is much bigger than it appears here:

so, she immediately knew Stu was a man of impeccable taste…

until he mentioned the dentist.

you probably couldn’t afford one, Stu.

actually, for Taiwan they would not be such a bad bike. they would force you to ride slowly, much more slowly than on a crotch rocket, for example, so that’d be safer… plus, they’re big, so you’d have a bit more momentum in the event of an accident, and could perhaps hold your own in a fight against an encroaching Toyota Tercel. and if you took the baffles out of the exhaust pipe (and who wouldn’t?) you could be mistaken for a scooter punk and people would really give you the right of way.

Understatement of the century that.

Thanks IrishStu for the pics.

There is one dealer on that small street that connects Minzu East Road to Dazhi, running close to the Song Shan airport runway. It’s Something Jiang Jie Lane 180, branching of Minzu just across from the Taipei Second Wholesale Fruit and Vegetable Market. Turn into that lane from Minzu and the shop is somewhere on the left (before you reach the runway).

Well, it was kind of like this:

• I walk in.
  • She looks at me funny.
  • I say, “I’m inquiring on behalf of a friend.”
  • She continues to look at me funny.
  • I add, “It’s an American friend.”
  • She still looks at me funny and kind of squints her eyes.
  • “… a DENTIST American friend.”
  • “Ahhhhh”, she says. “How can I help you then?”[/quote]
    See now, if you’d also told her that your friend’s “an American dentist who’s dumb as a rock, extremely image conscious to n-to-the-power-of-Paris-Hilton and who has money falling out his arse that he’s too stupid to know how to spend,” she wouldn’t have had to ask how she could help – “Oh, then he’d probably be daft enough to plump for one of these sillydickmobiles right here,” is what she’d have doubtless said.

[quote=“Rascal”]There is one dealer on that small street that connects Minzu East Road to Dazhi, running close to the Song Shan airport runway. It’s Something Jiang Jie Lane 180, branching of Minzu just across from the Taipei Second Wholesale Fruit and Vegetable Market. Turn into that lane from Minzu and the shop is somewhere on the left (before you reach the runway).

[/quote]

Is that the same shop that sells Triumphs?

Dunno, just noticed some Harleys in the window when passing by a few weeks ago.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“Rascal”]There is one dealer on that small street that connects Minzu East Road to Dazhi, running close to the Song Shan airport runway. It’s Something Jiang Jie Lane 180, branching of Minzu just across from the Taipei Second Wholesale Fruit and Vegetable Market. Turn into that lane from Minzu and the shop is somewhere on the left (before you reach the runway).

[/quote]

Is that the same shop that sells Triumphs?[/quote]
I get it! I get it! Like a beauty and the beast-type thing, right?
“Would you like to buy one of these – a lovely Bonneville or perhaps a lively speed triple? Or would you prefer to look like a complete dork and ride one of … THESE silly fatboys?”

That’s a cool marketing ploy.