Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

No points for any of you fools then… Har har har

No way, I got the answer

To be fair, he didn’t specify if he was looking for city or name of sight, so I got the answer too.

He said he was looking for the name of the landmark though

You wrote: “About to type…”

That was not the correct answer.

That was only later. I think that in future, the poster should specify exactly what they’re looking for with the picture. I always do this now to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Anyway, doest matter to me, I put no value in the points

Let’s stop this now

Gea get da point

Leaderboard
:trophy: Dr_Milker: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: _ :sunrise_over_mountains:
geajvop: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:
tando: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:
RickRoll: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
ma3xiu1: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
shiadoa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hannes: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa:
hansioux: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tango42: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Gain: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Liam_Og: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Mick: :earth_africa:
Fei-Fan: :earth_africa:
tempogain: :earth_africa:
gaboman: :earth_africa:

Ain’t I’m generous, sloppy, but generous

I cannot post my statue photo yet…

Thank god for small miracles.

Looking for the name of a city.

place

Paris

I’m gonna guess this won’t be some famous city, and probably not even in Europe…

Vladivostok?

No and no.

Buenos Aires

No. Does kind of look like it…except for the trees.

Warsaw

Nope.

Santiaogo de Chile