Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

I didn’t mean that the plaque said “supposedly.” I meant that I supposed it’s so because the plaque said so. In other words, I meant that I just took the plaque’s word for it.

Moi

My school was exactly like this

2 Likes

Just for giggles:

What somewhat famous person reportedly lived at this address from 1797 to 1802 (at least according to the plaque (which is not in the picture) :slight_smile: )?

Thomas Paine

1 Like

Good work! :kick_scooter:

Ok here is a nice easy one (not quite as easy as the last one but way easier than the dreaded stones)

Looking for the address or the name of the metro station

Pernety Metro. Rue des Thermopyle/Paris Adele

No

Yes
:european_castle:

Apologies…kind of area guide in addition :drooling_face:

Well it is the nearest metro to Rue des Thermopyles, but the street in the picture is Rue Raymond Losserard (if Im not misstaken)

you mean you have never been down those wonderful side streets?

I used to live right by that metro, but I am easily confusulated so I doubted ysef for some reason. Yea its definetly Rue Raymond Losserard

1 Like

Wonderful, so we can speak French together ? My Mum was born in Paris.

1 Like

My French is only so so (I prefer Swahillian Genovese :grin:)

What part of Paris is your mum from?

I’m sure between English / French / Taiwanese and errr, whatever language you speak of , we can manage

1 Like

Trocadero, but she moved to the South of France when quite young.

Ah now I understand how come you were able to identify the Eiffel tower so quickly that one time :grin:

Et maintenant, une expérience, parlons tous en mauvais français et en pire pinyin! Allons-y!

1 Like

Name of the place this was taken from. Make sure . It may be easy or not.

Eiffel tower

Edit: from the top of the tower

(trying to think of whats the catch?)