Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

Hehe…imagine my delight when my Girlfriend wanted to go up the Tower…I tried to look excited. There was no catch , except I have to make a call needed a fast answer. :kick_scooter: Just to make someone pause for a second

1 Like

While the bovine is away the mice will play

1 Like

Trading easy points while the bovine is away. Predictable…but ultimately futile. :sunglasses:

1 Like

OK well now that Saurons eye is upon us we need challenging pics

Looking for the name of the bar, or the address

Untitled

Untitled

Coyote Ugly!

Rosies

No and No but

This is walking distance

Heres a clue:

Nobody :sweat_smile:

Ok how about this for a clue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNqPXmtjGFI

Le Bar à Bulles?

Les Deux Magots? Wow I came across this place I had lunch at not so long ago. I didn’t actually, even go inside. Just wanted to poat a good place :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry @shiadoa the milk machine takes it again

:mountain_cableway:

1 Like

No problem… I was enjoying the memories. C’est la vie.

So Vian used to hang out there?

la vie

(You said say la vie so I had to say it)

1 Like

He lived in the same cul de sac. And in addition I think that bar has a Vian vibe to it.

De rien :nerd_face:

Ah, I got that it was the same general area. I enjoyed the atomic bomb song…pretty amusing.

Yea he has some funny songs, and his book ‘l’ecume des jours’ is brilliant. Starts out all cheesy and happy and wonderful, and then dives and dives relentlessly into helpless darkness. Its a great read

1 Like

This is all very educational :rofl::yum:but somewhat concerning , as little by little , Milker probably knows more about me than my ex :scream:

1 Like

I presume you are referring to the world record can can dancers