Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

I’m trying to get another promotion before the game ends.

However I’ll have to leave now, so I don’t think I can make it…

We are nearing the end of the second picture quiz, unless the bovine beast decides to take a leave of absence for the next year or two. Should (when) we start the third game, let’s carry over all our hard earned points (which, btw., are worth nothing, nothing at all). I put behind each name of the players of this and the previous edition of the game a number that represents the levels reached (in this and the Taiwan game). Medals (:1st_place_medal:/:2nd_place_medal:/:3rd_place_medal: ) are awarded to players who finish in the top three, obviously. If someone finishes in the top three, he/she gets a medal and the reached level of that game will not longer be shown behind his/her name. If someone reaches 10 levels without finishing a game in the first three spots, he/she gets a medal of honor (:medal_sports:; has not happened yet). If you have any suggestions to make this better, hit me (but not with a :hammer:). Do I spend to much time on this shtupid game? YES!

Leaderboard
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :keycap_ten: )
:aerial_tramway:
:church:
:ship:
:tractor: :tractor: :tractor: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:eight:)
:kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __RICKROLL (:four:)
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: SHIADOA (:three: )
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ TANDO (:seven: )
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: )
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ MA3XIU1 (:three:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ CHARLIE_JACK (:two:
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ FEI-FAN (:two:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:four:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TEMPOGAIN (:five:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANGO42 (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GAIN (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZEPTO (:two:)
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MICK (:one:)
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GABOMAN (:one:)
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:)
CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:)
WINDY TOWN (:two:)
FUMAROLE (:two:)
THE BEAR (:one:)
WAI (:one:)
HEYHO (:one:)
SHAOLEFEN (:one:)
GRUEN (:one:)
OWNLEYES (:one:)
BRIANJONES (:one:)

1 Like

Next

Just name the city

Extra point for name of the mosque

This seems to be the Anbariya Mosque in Medina, Saudi Arabia
Is it?

That is the correct answer (two points for that :slight_smile: )

Leaderboard
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :keycap_ten: )
:kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: __ __ __ __ __ __RICKROLL (:four:)
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: SHIADOA (:three: )
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ TANDO (:seven: )
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: )
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ MA3XIU1 (:three:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ CHARLIE_JACK (:two:
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ FEI-FAN (:two:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:four:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TEMPOGAIN (:five:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANGO42 (:one:)
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:)
CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:)
WINDY TOWN (:two:)
FUMAROLE (:two:)
THE BEAR (:one:)
WAI (:one:)
HEYHO (:one:)
SHAOLEFEN (:one:)
GRUEN (:one:)
OWNLEYES (:one:)
BRIANJONES (:one:)

Thanks!
Would you give me another one if I tell you where this photo was taken from?:grimacing:

Sorry, but I’m trying to get another promotion before the game ends…:pleading_face:

Eeeeh…

No.

Oh, well… I had to try it… :grin:

Just in case you got curious, I’ll tell you anyway…
It was from Al Hejaz Railway Museum :wink:

1 Like

Okay, an easy one while the ruminant is still sleeping…
Name this and it’s location:
Monument

THAT is not Bing safe…

Estátua do “puxa-puxa” (Monumento aos Bandeirantes) - São Paulo

unless it’s some kind of miniature version somewhere else…

Don’t worry! I told you it was an easy one :wink: :european_castle:

You want an easy one in return?

Leaderboard
:kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: __ __ __ __ __ __RICKROLL (:four:)
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: )
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:) WINDY TOWN (:two:) FUMAROLE (:two:) THE BEAR (:one:) WAI (:one:) HEYHO (:one:) SHAOLEFEN (:one:) GRUEN (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) BRIANJONES (:one:)

Up to you!
I’ll probably have to leave in a couple of minutes anyway…

Name the square. Believe it or not it’s on an island.

I found the island, but still looking for the name of the square…

Okay, I found it!
Tinubu Square in Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like

It’s not a park, so you know, more of a public place with trees and fountains.

Well you found it anyway. Good job!

If you keep it going, RR, you might get the silver medal in the end… he he

Leaderboard
:kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: __ __ __ __ __RICKROLL (:four:)
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: )
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:) WINDY TOWN (:two:) FUMAROLE (:two:) THE BEAR (:one:) WAI (:one:) HEYHO (:one:) SHAOLEFEN (:one:) GRUEN (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) BRIANJONES (:one:)