Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

Czarny Staw pod Rysami?

non

This is the answer I was looking for

I cede the point to RickRoll.

I’d rather give you both a point. I’l leave it you you two / @hannes to decide.

The English looks good to me.

We’re going at it fast and furious, so maybe allowances should be made?

Point party…be there or be square. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pond not Pound… mmhh…

I knew he meant pond.

I am in giving mood, as always

Leaderboard
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :keycap_ten: )
:aerial_tramway:
:church:
:ship:
:tractor: :tractor: :tractor: :tractor: :tractor: :tractor: :tractor: __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:eight:)
:kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: __ __ __ __RICKROLL (:four:)
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: SHIADOA (:three: )
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ TANDO (:seven: )
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: )
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ MA3XIU1 (:three:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ CHARLIE_JACK (:two:
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ FEI-FAN (:two:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:four:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TEMPOGAIN (:five:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANGO42 (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GAIN (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZEPTO (:two:)
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MICK (:one:)
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GABOMAN (:one:)
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:) WINDY TOWN (:two:) FUMAROLE (:two:) THE BEAR (:one:) WAI (:one:) HEYHO (:one:) SHAOLEFEN (:one:) GRUEN (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) BRIANJONES (:one:)

2 Likes

I still have to look for photos.
Do you have anything ready, @Charlie_Jack?

I’m at work (on a lengthy break), but I think I can find something pretty quickly. You want me to post?

Yes, please

1 Like

Please name the school (what’s in the picture is just part of it); three words are preferred (the official name), but the first word of the three will do. Hint (which I think will greatly shorten the search): Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

Is it hard, or are y’all just busy?

Hard

Okay, another hint, which is contained inside the first one: Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It looks like it’s in Asia, so either the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand or maybe China, but that book is all about the US and the author only served in Korea… So I have no idea. Can’t find it in Korea either.

Right continent.

Another country, not the ones above.

Hint from Walt Whitman, to help with the other two:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/50394/are-you-the-new-person-drawn-toward-me