Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

Banaras Hindu University?

1 Like

Yes! Good job! :rocket:

At first I figured it was some school connected to his time in Japan and Korea.

1 Like

What the fuck has that to do with Zen and the art of etc.?

1 Like

MATCHPOINT!

Leaderboard
:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :keycap_ten: )
:aerial_tramway:
:church:
:ship:
:tractor: :tractor: :tractor: :tractor: :tractor: :tractor: :tractor: __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:eight:)
:kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: :kick_scooter: __ __ __ __RICKROLL (:four:)
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: SHIADOA (:three: )
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ TANDO (:seven: )
:european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: :european_castle: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: )
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ CHARLIE_JACK (:two:
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ MA3XIU1 (:three:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ FEI-FAN (:two:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:four:)
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TEMPOGAIN (:five:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANGO42 (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GAIN (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG (:one:)
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZEPTO (:two:)
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MICK (:one:)
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GABOMAN (:one:)
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:) WINDY TOWN (:two:) FUMAROLE (:two:) THE BEAR (:one:) WAI (:one:) HEYHO (:one:) SHAOLEFEN (:one:) GRUEN (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) BRIANJONES (:one:)

@Charlie_Jack’s logic isn’t always exactly linear. :sunglasses:

1 Like

where the f+ck does the bear come out of a sudden, was he lurking behind that tree all the time while we were playin?

According to Pirsig:

Pirsig attended Banaras Hindu University for a time. In one class one of his profs was discussing the illusory nature of the world, and Pirsig asked the prof whether what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was illusion. The professor said yes, and Pirsig quit the university.

I’ve been watching you guys for weeks trying to get in on the action. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Sorry, we’ve had no images of Alaska or Siberia so far…

Well, I posted a church on Sakhalin Island…

That Siberia?

Afraid I’m really busy at the moment, so anybody feel free to post.

Technically Russian Far East.

You’ll not be too busy when it’s time to go for the kill…

I promise I won’t guess in the next three hours. :sunglasses:

Name of this lovely beach

must be a rough place if they need concrete benches at the beach…

Have not been there, would not know.

So @geajvop has 3 hours to make 43 points!