Where is this? {Picture Quiz: Taiwan}

Milker, for the sake of the game, please post an easy one for a change, like a really easy one, not a dark corner of some building somewhere in the sticks. Post a landmark or something easily identifiable and let only the ones on cake and cookie level and newbies guess.

1 Like

Ha ha. You just remember the hard ones. A lot of the pictures I’ve posted have been guessed in one guess. But OK…

Maybe I just prefer wider shots where you can see a lot of different things and you can approach it from different angles. :slight_smile:

A-ha… been saying this for weeks…

OK, this one is just for pie munchers and below.

No. 304

building

1 Like

Green Island

1 Like

More exactly?

Green Island Lighthouse…

Something for your pie hole: :pie:

Leaderboard
Dr_Milker: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:
[:bone:]
Hannes: :champagne: :champagne:
tando: :coffee:
Incubus: :coffee:
geajvop: :milk_glass: :milk_glass: :milk_glass: :milk_glass:
tempogain: :milk_glass: :milk_glass:
WindyTown: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie:
hansioux: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie:
Charlie_Philips: :pie: :pie: :pie:
fumarole: :pie: :pie:
the_bear: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Wai: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
ma3xiu1: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
heyho: :cookie: :cookie:
ShaoLeFen: :cookie: :cookie:
Gruen: :cookie: :cookie:
Owleyes: :cookie:
zepto: :cookie:
Brianjones: :cookie:

IMAG0906

Jeez, just when the Milker gave you an uncontested layup… :wall:

Apparently, Charlie is in it to win it. :sunglasses:

I don’t want to sound like a whiner, just think it’s more fun to have easy images to guess. More people will play and it becomes more about how fast you can answer than how much time you are willing to spend on Google searches. It’s just a stupid game, no reason to make it unnecessarily difficult. Right?

I actually like the challenge of trying to figure out some of the harder ones, but a palate cleanser every now and then is nice too.

IMAG0901

OK: it’s across the street from this.

Gushan in Kaohsiung?

十鼓橋糖文創園區?

No and no.

Not in Kaohsiung.

C’mon fellas. At least one species of flora in the pictures identifies the environment as tropical and coastal.