Where should I live?

Maybe google around Formosa Boulevard (美麗島) MRT station. It’s the main interchange between the 2 lines.
Otherwise, if you like a harbor view try places at 85 Sky Tower. Get a higher floor. Harbor is just a few walkable blocks west.

Thank you very much!

I want to be close to LIUHE street market as that’ll be a suitable place to hangout and absorb local cuisine and culture.

Google Ting BnB. Should be in that area.

Thanks!

As Asia and especially Southeast Asia are evolving rapidly it’s best to devise more than one future plan because no one knows what will happen in the next 5-10 years.

Thanks for the advice??? History happens, and life happens. I pay close attention to World news, and Asia is stable enough as a whole. Can things happen? Of course! We are talking about humanity, who knows what might happen?

However, did you read the entire thread (it is a fun read!) because that is what we are discussing. Mexico is still on the table, and both Vietnam (I know, still Asia) and Ecuador were discussed as options. 5 years definitely allows some time for things to develop or change, both politically and personally. We will see.