Where to buy books from?

Can any one tell me a good place to buy English textbooks for kids from ?
Eslite ? Caves ?

Eslite has very little. Caves is where I go. Kids books upstairs, teens and adults are on the mail floor. There are others such as Dunhwa books but I can’t explain how to get there and I don’t know where the others are.

Do you need suggestions as to which books are good?

Here are two other spots for ESL books:

Bookman Books

Hsin Sheng South Road, Sec. 3, #88, 2F

(02) 2362-5374

Crane Publishing Co., Ltd.

He Ping East Road, Sec. 1, #109, 6F

(02) 2393-4497

[quote=“autumn489”]Eslite has very little. Caves is where I go. Kids books upstairs, teens and adults are on the mail floor. There are others such as Dunhwa (Dunhua) books but I can’t explain how to get there and I don’t know where the others are.

Do you need suggestions as to which books are good?[/quote]I’m not sure exactly what is needed, but if you can point us to the best selection, I’m sure we can find something.

When I taught kindergarten my boss was a local girl who had earned an MA in Education in the US and therefore thought she knew everything, but the books she bought for the kids were all crap (they were apparently intended to be “educational” which made them completely unreadable). Since my job involved reading to the kids and her books were garbage, I shopped for kids books at the Eslite across from NTU and I found some great ones. They no longer have kids books in their basement but I believe they moved only a couple of blocks away, though I don’t know how good their selection is now.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“autumn489”]Eslite has very little. Caves is where I go. Kids books upstairs, teens and adults are on the mail floor. There are others such as Dunhwa (Dunhua) (Dunhua) books but I can’t explain how to get there and I don’t know where the others are.

Do you need suggestions as to which books are good?[/quote]I’m not sure exactly what is needed, but if you can point us to the best selection, I’m sure we can find something.[/quote]

Are we looking at pre-teens, teens, adults, business. Give me some direction and I can probably make a few suggestions for books I’ve found to be useful. Also, what’s the English slant, British, American??

It’s for kids, don’t need any advice on books, thanks anyway, saw a book in Eslite along the lines of “This is a pen” which would do just fine, don’t need anything too special. We’ll have a look in Caves and see what they have.

Caves has the largest selection. I would recommend that you be careful of the books that Caves publishes itself as they are all crap.