Where to buy electronic components

I need a few LEDs, timers (555 ) etc for my hobby electronic projects, any shop/place I can buy them

Nova:

In one of those bits and pieces stores.

Lots of those stores in Guanghua Computer Market. (Sungjiang Lu/Cuvil Boulevard - SW quadrant of the intersection, go down to the basement. Nearest MRT is Chunghsiao Hsinsheng)

Or near the North Gate (PeiMen), at the intersection of ChongHua (ZhongHua) and ChungHsiao, walking distance from Taipei Main Station or HsiMenTing MRT.
There are two or three shops very close to the ugly green pedestrian bridge when you come down to the west side of ChungHua (ZhongHua) Road.

[quote=“Rascal”]Or near the North Gate/Peimen (Beimen), at the intersection of Chunghua (Zhonghua) and Chunghsiao, walking distance from Taipei (Taibei) Main Station or Hsimenting (Ximending) MRT.
There are two or three shops very close to the ugly green pedestrian bridge when you come down to the west side of Chunghua (Zhonghua) Road.[/quote]
Put another way, there are two component shops a few doors down Zhōnghu

thankx will be there this weekend
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote]While the area around Guanghu

There is a big building with a food market on the ground floor and a massive electronics market upstairs.

You mean the one on the corner where they also sell 2nd hand electronics (like in hifi and AV stuff)? Now that’s what I call shady!

The 2 or 3 shops mentioned along ZhongHua Road and the ones in the basement near Gunghua are much more pleasent places to shop for those parts and have a huge selection of components, modules, cables etc. in a friendly environment. :slight_smile:

And nothing wrong with the brigdes, but that particular one isn’t really the nicest there is - and they don’t need to be green, seen better ones in some of the suburbs. :wink:

See this thread:
http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?p=751384
Where can I find: Electronics parts shop (e.g. transistors, ICs)

bump