Where to buy Taipei All Pass

Do you have any credit card?
Most of them offer this function without any extra cost.

No I don’t have one. I can’t get one.

Yeah, get the SuperCard, then.
I think using Easy Card is the closest you get to paying without cash if you don’t have a credit card.

Turns out the supercard I got doesn’t seem to work on the phone, but it works at the convenience store. I’m going to see about getting it returned.

Turns out you don’t even need the supercard. You could just add value to your phone and use it on buses and such… Just click that big button in the bottom middle of the app and you can add value through your bank and stuff, then even use it to buy the 1280 card.

Do you mean this one?

I think you’re making this all complicated. It’s just easier to spend the $30 to go to Yongning and buy the pass there.

I said bottom center.

Just passing through to say thank you, this is something I have been passively looking for

1 Like

Bottom there’s an icon that looks like a bus. Press this and you can basically turn your phone into an easy card and buy the 1280 ticket.

Then this screen comes up with your balance on the so called card. Tap the plus icon to top up, and on the bottom there is a button to buy the 1280 ticket.

No highway robbery special card needed.

You might need it for example if you need to give the card to a kid or someone else as you can’t exactly transfer the phone…

Note: you must be on this screen to take the bus or mrt this way. Also if your phone is out of battery you are fuuked.

1 Like

But that was not my question.
:no_no:

Thanks @Taiwan_Luthiers !

See, @Marco , that’s an answer the my original question!
:wink: