Where to find creatine monohydrate?

Does anyone have any sources for pure creatine monohydrate/dextrose powders, preferably in Taichung? Ta!

You have GNC there?

With over 600 posts you should have noticed by now that Forumosa has a site search function.

With over 2,000 posts you should have noticed that the only references to Creatine Monohydrate were a post asking about its effects on the body and other listing a store in Taipei, both three years old. With over 2,000 posts you should also have noticed that being an asshole puts people off using otherwise fun and informative forums.

I’ve no idea what GNC is but the answer is probably no.

With over 2,000 posts you should have noticed that the only references to Creatine Monohydrate were a post asking about its effects on the body and other listing a store in Taipei, both three years old. With over 2,000 posts you should also have noticed that being an asshole puts people off using otherwise fun and informative forums.[/quote]

Sorry Jube…but that was hilarious and spot on.

llary :notworthy:

With over 2,000 posts you should have noticed that the only references to Creatine Monohydrate were a post asking about its effects on the body and other listing a store in Taipei, both three years old…etc.[/quote]
As we all know, no shop in Taiwan can possibly stay in business as long as 3 years.

With over 2,000 posts you should have noticed that the only references to Creatine Monohydrate were a post asking about its effects on the body and other listing a store in Taipei, both three years old…etc.[/quote]
As we all know, no shop in Taiwan can possibly stay in business as long as 3 years.[/quote]

What can I say? Thanks, Jubes. You really helped me solve my problem and also let me come to terms with what a downright dirty no-good foo’ I am too. I promise to buck up my ideas and get back on the straight & narrow ASAP. I only wish there more people like you doing good for the forums of this dark world of ours.

With that said, does anyone actually have any leads on, yanno, the creatine monohydrate?

Try GNC at any of the following (more locations at gnc.com):

Store: CHENG-GONG SHOPPING ROAD (7242)
Phone: 886-2-2571-3682
Address: CHENG-GONG ROAD
TAICHUNG CITY TAIWAN
Taiwan

Store: SANMIN ROAD (5962)
Address: NO 194, SAN MIN ROAD
ROAD SEC. 3RD
TAICHUNG TAIWAN
Taiwan

Store: SHIN KONG MITSUKOSHI DEPT (9938)
Address: TAICHUNG STORE NO 11
TAICHUNG KAND R
TAICHUNG TAIWAN
Taiwan

[quote=“cdn2scoops”]Try GNC at any of the following (more locations at gnc.com):

Store: CHENG-GONG SHOPPING ROAD (7242)
Address: CHENG-GONG ROAD
TAICHUNG CITY TAIWAN
Taiwan

Store: Sanmin ROAD (5962)
Address: NO 194, Sanmin Road
ROAD SEC. 3RD
TAICHUNG TAIWAN
Taiwan

Store: SHIN KONG MITSUKOSHI DEPT (9938)
Address: TAICHUNG STORE NO 11
TAICHUNG KAND R
TAICHUNG TAIWAN
Taiwan[/quote]

THANK YOU :notworthy:

Creatine in Taiwan is outrageously priced.If I remember correctly, a 500gm container a the health food stores was priced at around 2500nt.I order from bodybuilding.com.Costs me about 1500nt for a 1000gm container of micronized creatine delivered to my door.Here’s the link.

[bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html](http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html)

As we all know, no shop in Taiwan can possibly stay in business as long as 3 years.[/quote]

What can I say? Thanks, Jubes. You really helped me solve my problem and also let me come to terms with what a downright dirty no-good foo’ I am too. I promise to buck up my ideas and get back on the straight & narrow ASAP. I only wish there more people like you doing good for the forums of this dark world of ours.

With that said, does anyone actually have any leads on, yanno, the creatine monohydrate?[/quote]

Not completely unrelated to this thread, but I just did a search for “y.o.g.a”, and hit the one thats most likely to give me what i want to know, you know the one with “y.o.g.a” as the main title.

So, I get this:

That is f’ing useless. Actually its worse than useless, because I just wasted part of my life in conducting a search that told me to conduct a search. I think a new rule should be established where after chiding the original poster in the case that the information was already present in a thread, a link to the thread where the information is contained should be attached.

No value add whatsoever. (notice the “.” between letters because i don’t want someone conducting a search on y.o.g.a. to find this unrelated post)

The LAST thing this site needs is more rules.