Where to find FDA approved medications?

I actually fell last night walking (don’t text and walk), and did something to my hip. My sacrum looks like a pin cushion, so Im hoping I didn’t move a pin or something. I’ll wait a for more days and if it doesn’t get better, I’ll go get it x-rayed. But I’ve decided to live with the pelvic braces. I don’t want another surgery–esp another pelvic one.

honestly, it’s something that’s hard to explain to people. Sometimes I even avoid the MRT because standing there for a extended time is worse than running around. I have no idea why, but standing and sitting in a uncomfortable chair is horrible. They see a young healthy guy and give me dirty looks for sitting down and not giving up my seat. I think in london, they started a program to raise awareness that some people might have minor disabilities and pain that you can’t tell.

Same here. I should get priority seating, but since I don’t LOOK like I’ve got an issue, I get dirty looks for it. I don’t even hike or go to Taipei and walk around like I used to bc I can’t walk for long. Standing KILLS me. And so does sitting. I get so stiff somewhere. And one of my legs is now shorter than the other bc of the ossification and not healing right, so that really brings an entirely new bag of issues. Yes, just bc we can’t see the pain, doesn’t meant people aren’t in it. Pain is subjective, but people expect to SEE it to believe you are in it.

What gets me through? Remembering the 4 months in the hospital and the 4 months after of the WORST pain I’ve ever dealt with that there were times I truly wanted to die. And not sleeping a good night’s sleep all of that time. Looking back on that is what gets me through this!

I just don’t get it. You can get Soma for goodness sake without a prescription here, yet you can’t even get a measly hydrocodone for extreme pain. Even Dr’s in the states are stopping prescribing that.

If you have to have a certain variation of the same medication, you might want to ask the doctor to 釋出處方箋 if the hospital only has generics.
That way you’ll be able to pick up the version you need at a pharmacy that stocks what you need.