Where to link Avatar?

My avatar disappeared so I went into the UCP but can’t find the place where to add the link.

Any pointers are appreciated.

[quote=“Rascal”]My avatar disappeared so I went into the UCP but can’t find the place where to add the link.

Any pointers are appreciated.[/quote]

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=avatar

Thank you. :bow:

No problem!

Incidentally, did you know that avatar comes from the sanskrit अवतार literally meaning descent but conventionally translated as incarnation. It usually means a deliberate descent from higher spiritual realms to lower realms of existence for special purposes. Descents that are of importance are mainly those of the Supreme Being which are plenary and marked with superhuman qualities. Other types of descents are limited expansions of Ishvara, and some that are descents of lesser empowered divinities. The term is used primarily in Hinduism for descents of Vishnu whom Vaishnava Hindus (one of the largest branches of Hinduism) worship as the Supreme God, a distinctive feature of Vaishnavism.

See, Buttercup, I do contribute :sunglasses:

So why was the term used for BBS pics?

I suppose because it is an incarnation of us in cyberspace. Certainly it would count as a lower spiritual realm than the real world.

[quote=“KingZog”]
See, Buttercup, I do contribute :sunglasses:[/quote]

Where did that come from? Was I meaaan to you?* I think I knew that when I was fourteen, though, KingZog. Pre-google. Do you know Sanskrit? Cool!

Kali are go. I learnt a lot more, writing my sister’s dissertation for 50 quid. God, I’m cheap.

*Can I just point out to any whiney-boys who I have deliberately or inadvertantly insulted that I respect every single one of you as unique and contributing individuals. Even that tard who witters on about 'nailing Thais and Phillipinos '(sic). You are all beautiful individual shining souls who have just as much right to an opinion and to express that opinion as anyone else. Kumbaya. :rainbow:

Aww cute, were you like Lisa Simpson? Did your precociousness make you popular or were you ostracised by your brutish contemporaries?

[quote=“KingZog”]
Aww cute, were you like Lisa Simpson? Did your precociousness make you popular or were you ostracised by your brutish contemporaries?[/quote]

Not at all. You aren’t precocious if you can’t handle your peers. I went to a pretty good school so pretty much everyone was ‘precocious’. I was smart enough and in the ‘A’ class, but hardly the top of the pile.

We may be drifting off topic. You have to buy me beer if you want to poke fun at me.

You missed an apostrophe, looser.

King Zog, thanks for the information. You can have the beer I owe Buttercup for making fun of her.

OK, everyone knows that except Loretta. Oh, and the sky is blue.

British, not brutish.

maybe it’s the same thing.

Loretta, still lost at sea, sweetie? it’s Loser, not looser.

Sheesh.

These British.

can we please be temped? we deserve a good Goose spanking.

Well, that depends on the sort of school one attended. Bog standard comprehensive and any sign or literacy or numeracy is probably a very unwise move, popularity wise. They’d probably eat you or burn you for witchcraft. Or maybe barbeque you at the stake for witchcraft and then eat you, demonstrating a sort of low animal cunning admittedly.

Well, it shows intelligence to have protected your safety so well. Jia you!

I can see how cute put downs like that must have endeared you to your classmates :laughing:

‘Let them hate as long as they fear!’ has always been my one of my mottos. Along with ‘HE STARTED IT!’

A lower spiritual form of me than the real me? Wow, that is sinking pretty low.

:unamused: Damn impertinent newbies.

:unamused: Damn impertinent newbies.
http://tw.forumosa.com/t/lose-the-loose/8653/27[/quote]

YHBT YHL HAND

You’re definitely moderator material. :notworthy: