Where/what is the craziest place/boldest way you asked a boy or girl or animal out?

Where is the craziest/boldest place you asked a girl or boy out? How did it go?

What would be an example of a “bold place”?

Like at a funeral?

I never did that by the way.

2 Likes

At our monthly forumosa regulars member orgy.

3 Likes

If you’re not in you can’t win. :grin:

A family reunion might be a crazy/bold example.

I never did that by the way.

I was once on an airplane with complete stranger next to me. The plane hit an air pocket of unexpected turbulence and felt like it was going to fall out of the sky. The girl beside me and I immediately grabbed each other in a hug. Went out after that.

Now I always look at the seats around me when boarding a plane to decide if I’m hugging anyone and if I’m going left, right, or across the isle.

3 Likes

That’s a really sweet story!

Fuckin the_bear asked me out on our first fucking date in the fuckin basement of our church, after Youth fuckin Bible Study.

The rest is fucking history. :+1:

#fuckyeahbiblestudy

When I was single the old “Do you come here often?” line had a very high success rate in crematoriums. Those places are hot.

1 Like

The MRT, back in my country. There was a girl sitting in front of me who I decided I would stare at (she also would do the same). When we came out at the same station (I think!) she was still trying to establish eye contact so I asked something really random: where to have a drink around. We went somewhere, had a drink, and made it in her place’s staircase. Date her for a while. Oh, she was a nurse (cc# @shiadoa).

I think this is the weirdest story I can share. There might be some others that probably I shouldn’t share xD

Oh, I forgot to add

1 Like

Oh I can beat that one … I once … wait I’m feeling weak zzz … later :hugs:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNPfyjHyrD0#action=share

@shiadoa, have you tried this trick yet?

3 Likes