Where will be showing live 8?

Anyone got any idea where one could go and get steadily wasted watching live 8 this saturday?
I think it starts at 12pm in London and so would be around 7pm here. Surely an event of this size will be shown on satellite/cable? and surely there’s a publican in Taipei who wants to help out…

[quote=“kitkat”]Anyone got any idea where one could go and get steadily wasted watching live 8 this saturday?
I think it starts at 12pm in London and so would be around 7pm here. Surely an event of this size will be shown on satellite/cable? and surely there’s a publican in Taipei who wants to help out…[/quote]

It’s free to air on a number of satellites, but many will not know how to find scan the signal even if they have that satellite up.

I have it at home of course but thats no use to you.

[quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“kitkat”]Anyone got any idea where one could go and get steadily wasted watching live 8 this saturday?
I think it starts at 12pm in London and so would be around 7pm here. Surely an event of this size will be shown on satellite/cable? and surely there’s a publican in Taipei who wants to help out…[/quote]

It’s free to air on a number of satellites, but many will not know how to find scan the signal even if they have that satellite up.

I have it at home of course but thats no use to you.[/quote]

It’s on one of the Dream channels, as well.

[quote=“Toasty”][quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“kitkat”]Anyone got any idea where one could go and get steadily wasted watching live 8 this saturday?

I have it at home of course but thats no use to you.[/quote]

It’s on one of the Dream channels, as well.[/quote] ABC 5 …

Damn I missed that as it wasnt listed but had it off another satellite.

I watched it online last night and it was pretty cool. Not very clear, of course, but great show! Thanks, guys, I didn’t even know what Live 8 was.