Where's comrade stalin?

anyone know how to contact C. Stalin? Is he OK?

I noticed his account on Flickr is no longer active.

TC should know, for one.

Tigerman also, possibly.

I know Lenin’s in Red Square.

He’s no longer active, either.

Last I knew he is living in the wilds of South Carolina…I think thats where.

His pics have moved to a photo bank named ‘Ipertunity’ or something like that…its French I think.

PM me for further details after you exhaust those leads.

[quote=“zender”]I know Lenin’s in Red Square.

He’s no longer active, either.[/quote]

Kremlin Wall Cemetery:

Josef Vissarionovich Stalin

Ah, so Khrushchev quietly buried him behind the Kremlin.

I can just see it.

Last time i saw him was a year ago at Carnage. Actually, I have something for him, so Jack, if you get a hold of him, please let me know.

HG

ipernity.com/home/cantikfotos

Thanks, Fox, I’ll drop him a line, well once I manage to wade through every single photo, so that might be awhile! :laughing:

HG

His nudes are pretty darn good.

You volunteering to model for him? :wink:

You volunteering to model for him? :wink:[/quote]

Puleeze, I can’t hold a candle to da lovely Taiwanese chickies he has on there.

[quote=“Namahottie”]

Puleeze, I can’t hold a candle to da lovely Taiwanese chickies he has on there.[/quote]

Well maybe you could possibly co-hold a candle with one of the Taiwanese chickies on the chair :smiling_imp: :wink:

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“Namahottie”]

Puleeze, I can’t hold a candle to da lovely Taiwanese chickies he has on there.[/quote]

Well maybe you could possibly co-hold a candle with one of the Taiwanese chickies on the chair :smiling_imp: :wink:[/quote]

Careful now, you could lose your flob membership for complementing a Western woman.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“Namahottie”]

Well maybe you could possibly co-hold a candle with one of the Taiwanese chickies on the chair :smiling_imp: :wink:[/quote]

Id like to see that!!

You’re asking to see another forumosan naked, and to engage in sex acts with someone else. Am I the only person who finds this inappropriate at the least?

[quote]You’re asking to see another forumosan naked, and to engage in sex acts with someone else. Am I the only person who finds this inappropriate at the least?
[/quote]

What would a Comrade Starlin thread be like without someone getting their nickers in a knot?

Fox wrote: [quote]What would a Comrade Starlin thread be like without someone getting their nickers in a knot?[/quote]

Actually, the posts are pretty tame for a Comrade Stalin thread. Where’s the almost obligatory mention of doing someone’s mama?

WIth something called a Hershey Bar, or was it the Hershey Highway?

HG