Where's sandman? Was he suspended?

I believe this was his last post, more than a week ago:

I would come back with something pithy but I have to go change my diapers.[/quote]
Don’t forget to give them a really thorough squeeze. You don’t want to waste a drop. The night is but young.[/quote]

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … &&start=10

I know we’re a family forum and all, but that’s not crossing the line, is it???

Who will guide us in his absence? :neutral:

He’s travelling.

HG

We’re not allowed to mention that ex-Forumosan’s name any more.

This thread will be temped very soon.

But. . . but. . . but. . . doesn’t he care about us . . . how could he leave us? :frowning:

I haven’t been sleeping well lately. This explains it.

Good! It’s about time that forum bully got sand kicked in his face. Keep him on ice. Kick his butt all the way around the block. Sho…

huh?
Traveling?
Damn.

Think he’ll stay gone?

I thought he was promoting his new movie with Spiderman.

Maybe he went outside…with TomHill? Regardless, it smells better around here.

He’ll always be with us, in spirit:

Maybe this thread has some relevance?
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=60853

It is very strange. I didn’t think much of it before, but he said he was just popping out to buy a newspaper, but then he asked if I could look after his dog …

right there you should have had your alarms bells ringing,he’s Scottish no???

:smiley:

So he drank it?

I think you’re getting your racist stereotypes muddled up.

I’m wondering how good old TomHill is doing. We haven’t heard a peep out of him for nearly a month now.

Hope all is well!

[quote=“bobepine”]I’m wondering how good old TomHill is doing. We haven’t heard a peep out of him for nearly a month now.

Hope all is well![/quote]

I long for old TomHill.

I yeaaarrn for TomHill.

Is this Sandman’s Eugooglie?

Best thing I can say about his online-ness was that he was like playing catch with a brick wall-always willing to give something back. I don’t care if you are a 1st year English student looking for Hello Kitty Underwear in the Cars and Motorcycles section-the Sandman would respond.

He was always willing to drink beer if i bought it for him.

He was one of the few people I’ve ever met-or will probably ever met-who made the penny whistle sexy.

He knew a lot about ridng and racing motorcycles but was too cheap to buy one. He also knew a lot about different bikes but

had terrible taste in them. (Triumph echhh. The Ikea of motorcycles with a signature oil puddle underneath)

That’s it for my eugoogalizing.

mods,
whatever you do, don’t suspend sandman for responding to anything i’ve said. i’ll take the rap. i’ve been to suspension before and it’s not bad. i did have a cellmate who was a overly friendly but i slept with my butt to the wall and nothing happened.

Maybe after all the people saying “If you don’t love Taiwan, get out”, he did ?

Sandman has been suspended since his last post for his cumulative online sins (they are legion). The suspension will remain in effect until his next post.