Wherever you visit in the world Irish Pub guaranteed

World’s remotest Irish bar: ‘We will survive Covid’ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-53675741

Just love it

3 Likes

World’s cheapest Irish pub is in Taiwan!

My house.

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m not Irish but a Guinness fan who was lucky enough to get last 2 Guinness packs with free glasses from Welcome NTC in May.
I did miss my Guinness glasses from home.

1 Like

I’ll bet money there’s no Irish pub in Pyongyang. :thinking:

1 Like

I bet there ain’t one in Iran.

I doubt there’s a pub in Ireland called “Irish Pub”.

1 Like

Most ‘English’ pubs are just called ‘Irish’, sounds better I guess.

The Irish Pub brand is owned by Guinness. Most of those are in the USA and have pretend Irish sounding names. The ‘Irish Pubs’ you see elsewhere are usually owned by a local entrepreneur.

1 Like

I wonder if this actually happened or it got corona’d

2 Likes

What happened? Did they all get arrested for public urinating?

1 Like

Entry requirements: positive test for coronavirus

I’m Irish pub Family Mart this moment.
Not much Craic but friendly fellow drinkers (1)
Guinness very good.

3 Likes

I stand corrected!

1 Like

You owe me 1元

1 Like

I’ll buy you a Guinness next time I meet up with you for a pub crawl in Pyongyang instead. :wink: :beer:

2 Likes

Next Forumosa Happy Hour

4 Likes

So is your pub still open and the cheapest? Was thinking of eats, like bangers (miss the savory and not local sweet ones) and mash.

3 Likes

There are some nice stouts around , does anyone drink any other stouts , this is my favorite or I should say was

Murphy’s seems hard to find here, also Beamish. There’s a few other great porters these days from Ireland , Porterhouse stouts for example . I seem to only be able for one or two pints these days.

3 Likes

Oh I love those two , yes hard to find so I said “'Was”. I miss those two as draft stouts. Really nice in the winter months.

1 Like