Which bars should I hit in Taipei?

I miss The Corner Office. The owner had some other work in the US and the place was losing money without him running it on a daily basis. So, he decided to close it down. On their last day, former employees even came back to help.

Oh wow, used to go there
when did it close?

Around November 1st.thecorner

2 Likes

I will try Beer Geeks, went to Zhangmen and its very expensive

I’ve heard of a place called Trio and people say it’s good.

Trio is more like a Wine Bar restaurant. And the food is so so in my opinion. There are a few locations around Taipei. The one at Huashan is cool atmosphere but the one off of Anhe you’re stuck in a basement with no atmosphere unless you’re one of the six people that can fit upstairs.

Brass Monkey Xinyi CLOSED if anyone cares. Never were many people there anyway except occasionally during sporting events.

That didn’t last long. I used to pop in to watch the cricket. Tough business trying to get a pub to work in Taiwan.

If you call a pub a non descript space with a bar but no atmosphere. I guess it worked for the fuxing location though .

Was always busy for UFC fights

That’s too bad. Preferred going there to the Fu xing Monkey.

I tried going to the Brass Monkey in Xin Yi a couple of times and both times it was “closed for a function”. Probably just really bad luck on my part.

Yes, always some private party taking up the whole place. I also did not bother going back there after.

Worst thing about it was no toilets. What kind of pub has no toilets?

This great people-watching craftbeer and good pizza place has no toilets.

Craft House æ‰‹ć·„ć•€é…’ć’ŒæŠ«è–©
No. 77號, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road
https://goo.gl/maps/hia23eRjrYk

Not a pub then just a room with a bar and some TVs.

If you feed it it will snake.