Which book, animal and/or country are you?

Apparently I’m a hard-working, stuck up loner living in the past.
…I’m not so sure about the hard-working bit.

[quote]
You’re The Guns of August!
by Barbara Tuchman
Though you’re interested in war, what you really want to know is what causes war. You’re out to expose imperialism, militarism, and nationalism for what they really are. Nevertheless, you’re always living in the past and have a hard time dealing with what’s going on today. You’re also far more focused on Europe than anywhere else in the world. A fitting motto for you might be “Guns do kill, but so can diplomats.”[/quote]

[quote]
You’re a Horse!
Versatile, powerful, and true, you have quite a reputation for hard work and a certain unbridled spirit. Many look up to you as an example of what people can really become, though somewhere deep down, you admit to feeling a little bit broken. You hate racing, but are still exceptionally good at it. Beware broken legs, dog food, and glue. If your name is Ed, you do a surprising amount of talking.[/quote]

[quote]
You’re Switzerland!
While most people think you’re sort of stuck up, it’s really just that people don’t interest you that much. That’s why you’d rather just stay out of everything and be as neutral as possible. Somewhere in there is an ability to be a psychiatrist because you’re so objective, but you might just be too cold for that.[/quote]

[quote]
You’re Colorado!
You really enjoy getting high. Even though it’s often a lot of work, the view from the top is almost always worth the effort. Your distance from others makes your relationship with them rather rocky at times, but they do look up to you. Be very careful around schools. And stop being quite so focused on the number 5,280![/quote]

Book: Kurt Vonnagut: Cats in the cradle.

Animal: Scorpion.

State: California.

Strange…My sig has a quote from “Breakfast of Champions”, I’m a Scorpio, love Thailand and I’m from California.

What does it all mean? :noway:

I’m David Berkowitz!

[quote]Originally believed to be a paranoid schizophrenic, David Berkowitz (the Son of Sam), claimed to be plagued by demons that came in the form of dogs, when the dogs would howl, that was their signal for him to kill. He said that the dogs would call out to him for blood and death, and their cry’s would only stop by killing and assaulting over 6 New York women.

In a later interview Berkowitz revealed that the demon story was a conscious fabrication that he had made up to force the police into believing he was insane if he was caught. He also confessed that he would become sexually aroused when stalking his victims and would sometimes come back to the crime scenes and masturbate while envisioning his prior killings.

kill count: 6

[/quote]

I’m also going to hang myself

thisisacryforhelp.com/quiz/killy … /hang.html

unless I die of natural causes first.

thisisacryforhelp.com/quiz/die/natural.html

thisisacryforhelp.com/killerquiz.htm

According to this more detailed quiz, though, I have more in common with Richard Ramirez.

selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php? … ialkillers

You’re Texas!
You aren’t really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you’d go away, so you might as well be independent. You’re sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it’s not all bad, you’re big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

Sounds about right, now I think I should go and read it.

You’re Loosely Based!
by Storey Clayton

While most people haven’t heard of you, you’re a really good and
interesting person. Rather clever and witty, you crack a lot of jokes about the world around you. You do have a serious side, however, where your interest covers the homeless and the inequalities of society. You’re good at bringing people together, but they keep asking you what your name means.

“Despite enormous setbacks, including the fact that most people refuse to recognize who you are or even that you exist at all, you’ve built yourself into quite a productive person. You’ve got a little trouble maintaining a sense of personal order, but through the mess, you’re still very industrious and have a small but pivotal impact on almost everyone you know, and even people you don’t. You make a whole lot of stuff.” :loco:

I’m sure the GOOD parts are true. :smiley:

Man, these quiz things are GOOD!

I’m Thailand.

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it’s called for. Good enough to make people cry.

Muahahahaha!
But I really hate cooking.

You’re Siddhartha!
by Hermann Hesse

You’re Minnesota!

You’re a Horse!

You’re Russia!

:astonished: One of those is actually right on…