Which celebrities do you most resemble?

Run a pic of your face through through this site and see. myheritage.com/FP/Company/tr … g0&lang=EN I got in descending order: Peter Gabriel and Stan Getz, Kofi Annan, Robbie Williams,Clint Eastwood, Preity Zinta(a Bollywood actress), John Voight, Mubarak, Ralf Schumacher and lastly Bruce Willis.

Kevin Bacon. People told me that in high school and I thought nothing of it. Then, 8 years after I graduate from high school some junior high or high school girl ran up to me to ask for my autograph. So I gave them my autograph. “From Kevin Bacon with Love”. Then I rode away on my bicylce. That was in Quebec.

My second match was George W. Bush. After that I really didn’t feel like exploring the other options anymore.

Funny thing, thanks for the link! So I took a pic of myself in front of a white wall (was surprised that I look as tired as i feel today) and here’s my result:

Colin Farell

But WTH is Olusegun Obasanjo listed as my no. 5 result? :laughing:

[quote=“hypermegaglobal”]Funny thing, thanks for the link! So I took a pic of myself in front of a white wall (was surprised that I look as tired as I feel today) and here’s my result:

Colin Farell

But WTH is Olusegun Obasanjo listed as my no. 5 result? :laughing:[/quote]

How many PM’s did you get so far?

[quote=“j99l88e77”][quote=“hypermegaglobal”]Funny thing, thanks for the link! So I took a pic of myself in front of a white wall (was surprised that I look as tired as I feel today) and here’s my result:

Colin Farell

How many PM’s did you get so far?[/quote]

Why? Is Olusegun Obasanjo so popular? Oh, you mean that other guy I had to look up on IMDB. Let’s wait and see… :wink:

With another picture, I’m similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger - I think there’s a reason they call it an alpha version.

:ohreally: :ponder:

[quote=“hypermegaglobal”][quote=“j99l88e77”][quote=“hypermegaglobal”]Funny thing, thanks for the link! So I took a pic of myself in front of a white wall (was surprised that I look as tired as I feel today) and here’s my result:

Colin Farell

How many PM’s did you get so far?[/quote]

Why? Is Olusegun Obasanjo so popular? Oh, you mean that other guy I had to look up on IMDB. Let’s wait and see… :wink:

With another picture, I’m similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger - I think there’s a reason they call it an alpha version.
[/quote]

Who? That Sammy Davis Jr. look alike?

Meryl Streep??? :laughing:

[quote=“Maoman”]

:ohreally: :ponder:[/quote]

I just horked all over my computer screen. :s

[quote=“Maoman”]

:ohreally: :ponder:[/quote]

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

That’s what I would’ve guessed. :unamused:

Tell me now who do you love?

Neal Stephenson.
Which is pretty hilarious, really.

Seems I look a lot like J99, who looks a lot like JDSmith, and both of whom look like Jim M.

Funny, I’ve always thought of myself as a good likeness of Joan Crawford.

That’s me on the lower right:

[quote=“guangtou”]Seems I look a lot like J99, who looks a lot like JDSmith, and both of whom look like Jim M.

Funny, I’ve always thought of myself as a good likeness of Joan Crawford.

That’s me on the lower right:

[/quote]

Joanie! Baby!
Loved you in the donkey thing!

the chief = steve earle

Halle Berry!!! :noway:
With Ayumi Hamasaki coming in a close second.

Noooooooooooooooooooo.[/img]

[quote=“Yi”]Halle Berry!!! :noway:
With Ayumi Hamasaki coming in a close second.

Noooooooooooooooooooo.[/img][/quote]

I did my wife’s photo: Ayumi Hamasaki and Zhang Zi-Yi; they must only have two female Asian celebrity photos on the whole thing. :idunno:

i got elmer fudd… :fume:

I would have guessed Edward Norton, but no, they give me Hamid Karzai.

No, they also have Soong Mei-ling . . which is who I drew . . . okay, I use my Chinese name here, but I’m not ethnically Chinese! Oh, and nor am I a woman!!

Grrr. :fume:

Back to Miss Kitty Kat’s.

HG