Which celebrities do you most resemble?

[quote=“citizen k”][quote=“Yi”]Halle Berry!!! :noway:
With Ayumi Hamasaki coming in a close second.

Noooooooooooooooooooo.[/img][/quote]

I did my wife’s photo: Ayumi Hamasaki and Zhang Zi-Yi; they must only have two female Asian celebrity photos on the whole thing. :idunno:[/quote] Nah, I got a Bollywood actress( :s ???) somewhere on my list . So they’re not the only female Asians on their list.

No, they also have Soong Mei-ling . . which is who I drew . . . okay, I use my Chinese name here, but I’m not ethnically Chinese! Oh, and nor am I a woman!!

Grrr. :fume:

Back to Miss Kitty Kat’s.

HG[/quote]

And Lucy Liu is there, too (and she’s my girlfriend :loco: ).

Actually, uploading other people’s pictures is more fun! Did you now it can recognize several faces on one photo? My brothers where not too happy, though (I was identified as George Clooney while it didn’t even get their gender right). :laughing:

Manually selecting a face can give you unexpected results, too: it changes my dad from Charlton Heston to Khomenei. :laughing:

Ok, So who the Hell is Kevin Mitnick??? :noway:

1. Giancarlo Fisichella (Now that’s more like it… :smiley:
  2. Sophia Loren??? (She’s not even a guy!!! :fume: )
  3. Colin Farrel (That’s what I’m talking about… :bravo: )
  4. Roald Dahl (Ok, I can kinda see myself looking like that nearing 60…)
  5. Klaus Kinski (:roll:)
  6. James Cameron
  7. Ewan McGregor
  8. Sophia Coppola (Sheesh!! Another woman)
  9. Gro Harlem Brundtland (Who I suspect is also a female, even if old and somewhat male looking…)

lol. kevin mitnick it a super nerd computer hacker.

still beats elmer fudd.

I’m often told that I’m Tim Robbins. I’ve even been asked for an autograph back in England! Still, the thought of being with that old slapper Susan Sarandon has some appeal, even if after a few shandies! Those Beer goggles hey :wink:

Lyndon B. Johnson 53%
Billy Bob Thornton 52%
Sania Mirza 51%
Isabelle Huppert 49%
Courtney Love 48%
Gabriel Batistuta 47%
Van Morrison 46%
Brigitte Bardot 44% - Ok, I’ll take this one…
Tom Stoppard 42%
Pavel Nedved 40%
He actually does look like me :saywhat:

I tried one pic with my glasses and one without them:

without glasses: Russel Crowe, Kevin Costner, etc.

with glasses: Friedrich Engels, Stephen Soderbergh, Eduard Shevardnaze, Gustav Mahler,…

Might be time to change my glasses than. :s

Looks like I just used a wrong picture, here are some better results:
Meg Ryan 62%, Brigitte Bardot 61%, Naomi Watts,
Courtney Love
, Scarlett Johansson, Britney Spears, Madonna and three more I didn’t know.

[quote=“Notsu”]Looks like I just used a wrong picture, here are some better results:
Courtney Love
, Scarlett Johansson, Britney Spears, Madonna and three more I didn’t know.[/quote]

Just one chief’s opinion here, but the Bardot/Johannson paradigm works pretty good, and is pretty accurate, you can stick with that.
Not, of course, factoring in that they are both blisteringly hot, as, obviously, you are…
:whistle:
Just saying is all…

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Notsu”]Looks like I just used a wrong picture, here are some better results:
Courtney Love
, Scarlett Johansson, Britney Spears, Madonna and three more I didn’t know.[/quote]

Just one chief’s opinion here, but the Bardot/Johannson paradigm works pretty good, and is pretty accurate, you can stick with that.
Not, of course, factoring in that they are both blisteringly hot, as, obviously, you are…
:whistle:
Just saying is all…[/quote]

All my photos got Bardot in top 10. As well as my son’s photo (his best match was Condoleezza Rice btw :astonished: ) So there must be something. Scarlett Johansson is one of my favourite actresses, so I’m proud to look a little bit like her - though I wouldn’t mind looking 100% like her instead of the lousy 50%. :wink:

My results were Jennifer Lopez and Sophia Loren…hmmmm…but I always get told that I look like Sandra Bullok…must be my Italian nose…

Elvis and Leonardo DiCaprio I can understand…but Boris Fuckin Yeltsin and Larry Fishburne??? WTF?

Ritchie Walker…hahahaaha…not really. I get Huang Qiu Sheng quite abit. Teenage girls scream in fear. Old women say dui, dui, dui…ai yo! Zhen xiang le.

Chou

Haha, what a joke, I just did went to the site…Alain Delon, Liam Neeson, Peter O’toole, Paul Celan, Jeff Bridges, Liv Tyler…hahahaha I am fucking beautiful! ermmmm…Victor Yushenko…and Luis Figo too (as if I had hair)…LOL.

Chou

Elisha Cuthbert?

Feasibly…

:yay:

Dennis Hopper and W.B. Yeats?

In the past I’ve been told that I look like Nicholas Cage, Harry Potter, and more recently, Steven Spielberg.

I tried it again with another photo and got J.K. Rowling, John Travolta, and Michael Richards.

Now that I can see. It’s all about the “kavorka.” :wink:

I think I know now what your nose looks like, Jaboney. Not a bad nose at all. Keep it. :sunglasses:

Thanks Notsu! :rainbow:

When you headed back to Taiwan?

Ah, screw that. I’m in Vancouver now. I can take a couple of fights, go the long way around, and stopover for a week or three. Clear your schedule, k? :pray:

Hehe. 69% Orlando Bloom. (Thank you very much :wink: )

Closely followed by 67% Brad Pitt (Boy, does this site make you feel good, lol).

Then…
62% Sebastien Loeb (Whoever he is)
56% Roy Keane
52% Robbie Williams
50% Gene Kelly
49% Dennis Quaid
49% Leo DiCaprio
48% Oliver Kahn
47% George Clooney

[quote=“irishstu”]Hehe. 69% Orlando Bloom. (Thank you very much :wink: )
Closely followed by 67% Brad Pitt (Boy, does this site make you feel good, lol).
[/quote]
Hey, Handsome! Wanna take me out tonite?

I hear Taichung is hapnin’ on Fridays.

(Yes, that pm WAS for you :wink:)