Which Chanel of Cable TV in Taipei has Worldcup live program

Hi all forumsans,
Which TV Program has worldcup programs?

Thanks so much

Tom

Look here.

Oh, thanks alot…

Which channel is “Much”? Come to think of it, which one is “Era”?

AZIO

MUCH

Channel number depends on you location(???)

In Zhonghe, the three channels are numbers 37, 38 and 50. Era is called 年代 in Chinese, MUCH is called MUCH年代 and Azio is 東風.

Thanks, and sorry. I see you already answered TomHill in another thread…

[quote=“Taffy”][quote=“TomHill”]Just looking at the schedule is getting me all emotional! So much football to watch.
Is ‘much’ a regular cable chanel?[/quote]

Certainly is, MrHill. Round Zhonghe way Azio (東風) is channel 37, MUCH is 38 and Era (年代) is number fifty. Not sure about the commentary - could all be in Mandarin with no option of English.[/quote]

[quote]Hi all forumsans,
Which TV Program has worldcup programs?
[/quote]

get a tivo, it’s excellent! :slight_smile:

I am watching MUCH and they keep flipping between the England game and those asswhipes Song and MA asking for Chen to step down in front of the presidental office.

SHOW THE DAMN GAME!!!

:fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume: :fume:

Holy Crap!!!

They are showing like 20% of the game. They keep flashing to pubs and the newswoman who is in Germany talking to people.

If I were English I would go down to MUCH T.V., crap in a bag, light it on fire and leave it on the front doorstep.

It is a FUcking JOKE. Yes, the station should be burnt down.

What’s going on? I just watched the entire England game (crap though it was) on MUCH with only those annoying mid-game ad breaks. No Soong, no Ma. :idunno:

But while we’re complaining - that commentary was atrocious. How many times did he have to refer to Beckham as huángjīn yòujiǎo (golden right-foot)? Jesus. I’m definitely watching the next game in the pub.

Hey you guys should check what you watch. The thing you saw was channel 50 (Era, 年代) where they show they game just besides the other stuff.
You have to go to the channel 38 which is the real Much TV channel for the game!

Besides that they still do the ad thing it seemed (not the game it self, was not that good) a better try than yeasterday.
Sometimes they had even the game window bigger when a chance came up during the ad and they now finaly got the time running below the score standing, they even showed something from the teams and the anthems at the beginning. Maybe they leran enought till the final to make it not too bad. :wink:

I flipped around in anger and didn’t find the game anywhere. I did watch the Germany game last night though. It was a good game.

Cable down here in Jiayi sucks.

As a fellow Chiayi sufferer I know what you are saying. If I told people back home, they would not believe me.

Well, MUCH is getting quite a slagging here, but all I can say is at least they are showing SOMETHING. How come the 3 or 4 sad excuses for sports channels are not showing the World Cup at all?

That’s a good question :idunno:

I just finished watching the Sweden/Trinidad game. Booooooooooring.

It was on MUCH and they actually showed the whole game :noway: and during commercials they had the game showing in a bok at the side.

So I guess I will hold out on the flaming bag of shit. For now. :fedora:

I watched the games in Carnegies last night, the atmosphere was brilliant, even the beer was on Happy Hour prices (Stella & Heineken) all night, the screen is almost cinema size (It must be the largest viewing screen in Taiwan)
Well done to Bob.

[quote=“fryingscotsman”]I watched the games in Carnegies last night, the atmosphere was brilliant, even the beer was on Happy Hour prices (Stella & Heineken) all night, the screen is almost cinema size (It must be the largest viewing screen in Taiwan)
Well done to Bob.[/quote]

Most welcome Duncan. Thanks to you and all the footballers for creating the atmosphere. Glad you all liked the screen. The best thing was that one had an unimpeded view regardless of where one was sitting or standing. Will cordon off your requested viewing area for the next one.

Cheers,

Bob

The only down side to the evening was the match itself, on that showing England have a lot of work to do, the only good thing from an English point of view was the 3 points! and of course the Happy hour prices!

We will be in for the England - Trinidad match on Thursday (KO at Midnight!) where it is hoped to see a better performance from England and perhaps a proper goal or two.

Great evening, great atmosphere, great venue, I must also say the service was most impressive with an un-interrupted flow of the amber nectar being achieved (with a smile) despite being at almost full capacity! so well done to them all.