šŸŒ šŸŒ World | Which Country Would You Most Like To Visit, And Why?

Free gasoline?

2 Likes

Current situation around the globe - I will just visit the nice places on web page.

Iā€™d love to attend all 15 days of a sumo match in Tokyo. (Iā€™ve submitted a mortgage loan application, weā€™ll see.)

Would also love to spend time in the Carpathian mountains, and elsewhere in the Balkans, too. So much world history there.

Iā€™d also love to travel extensively in southern France, also so much world history. In many ways the crucible of Western civilization. Waiting on the French to vacate first, so.

2 Likes

I seen some recent travel videos of Venezuelaā€¦its a dangerous shit holeā€¦and theres no more free gasoline except like once a week all the pumps are dry. There are plenty of murderous thugs and robbers though.

2 Likes

There are a good number of countries I need to visit or want to visit.
Ethiopia, South Africa, Dominican Republic, and Bali, Indonesia.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sumo

It would cool to do one of those safaris in Africa.

Is Somaliland safe to visit?

I also want to go to Prague. Their mayor has a set of balls on him. And a real backbone standing by his democratic principles.

1 Like

Go Hokkaido! Itā€™s awesome. Best fresh sashimi ever. Summer or winter. Love it there.

"In a friendly gesture toward Taiwan, Somaliland has allowed Taiwanā€™s newly opened de facto embassy to use the name ā€œTaiwanā€ rather than ā€œRepublic of China.ā€

Which is weird as all representative offices globally are named TECO, Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office.

Taipei, not Taiwan. Taipei Economic and Cultural Office.

https://www.roc-taiwan.org/us_en/index.html

There were a couple named Taiwanā€¦and China made a fuss, so nope.

Moved the sumo stuff to a new topic, if anyone wants to continue there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Greece, Israel, Mexico. For food, mostly!

1 Like

Are you 17?

And no Budapest isnā€™t ā€œfreaking dirtyā€. Itā€™s cleaner than Western European cities like Paris or Brussels. Now THAT is freaking dirty.

Paris was pretty dirty.

1 Like

Yeah OK try walking there for four days and watch your shoes change color.

Iā€™ve never been to Western Europe except Keflavik. Simplosza smells like a garbage dump.

My point still stands. You can meet Western European woman while paying Eastern European room and board.

Thatā€™s like every single European city. My shoes get so dirty for whatever reason.

Not Warsaw or Odessa.

Iā€™d also like to visit Israel, to see the Biblical sites. My sister, who lives in Britain, and her husband, visited Cyprus and the tour bus guide said they were going to visit St. Paulā€™s Pillar, where he was scourged, in ā€œthe back of the Tesco parking lotā€, which they, but no-one else on the bus, found very funny.

2 Likes

Hope you got to go, a lot more tourists from outside Japan going now, crazy amount of visitors