Which forumosan is this?

Seen outside New York, New York this afternoon. My friend asked if he was dead.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aep/391879991/in/photostream/ << Big size

Not me… and I can’t quite put my finger on it but this seems like a “funniest home videos” moment waiting to happen… Maybe a little (dangerous) animal head poking out of a hole above this bloke would complete the mood. :slight_smile:

Or no - wait, wait - a dirt avalanche!!

Doesn’t look like a forumosan … a foreign tourist not aware it’s dangerous doing that …

[quote=“necroflux”]Not me… and I can’t quite put my finger on it but this seems like a “funniest home videos” moment waiting to happen… Maybe a little (dangerous) animal head poking out of a hole above this bloke would complete the mood. :slight_smile:

Or no - wait, wait - a dirt avalanche!![/quote]

I would think a “funniest home videos” moment would be a toddler walking up to him and repeatedly hitting him in the balls with a wiffle ball bat.

[quote=“alidarbac”][quote=“necroflux”]Not me… and I can’t quite put my finger on it but this seems like a “funniest home videos” moment waiting to happen… Maybe a little (dangerous) animal head poking out of a hole above this bloke would complete the mood. :slight_smile:

Or no - wait, wait - a dirt avalanche!![/quote]

I would think a “funniest home videos” moment would be a toddler walking up to him and repeatedly hitting him in the balls with a wiffle ball bat.[/quote]

LOL