Which passports do you hold? Where is Forumosa from? Kiwis/Aussies and South America look away and South Africans/all Africans

@mad_masala might not appreciate that.

Okay so we all agree we hate Poland and to remove them.

Who else?

Iā€™ve never met a Mexican living in Taiwan from Mexico. Has anyone?

Okay, we will keep Spain if @mad_masala gives us one good reason why they think they are better than Latina America.

If not @Rocket gets his way and we will list Latin America as a country and remove Spain.

I have Mexican neighbors who are also Taiwanese citizens. It is pretty rare tho.

Yes! Thereā€™s a very famous thief from Mexico that lives here. I can state that openly since Iā€™ve seen him in action. Famous in the sense that everyone in Taipei knows heā€™s a thief.

1 Like

Whaaaaa? I wanna hear this story!

Why? Iā€™m from Taiwan.

1 Like

One reason: where is reguetĆ³n coming from?

1 Like

Sorry South America. It looks like Spain is staying on the list of acceptable countries for the poll.

lololol

Asians treat passports like they are some sort of collectible

Thereā€™s a thread years ago on him posted by a girl who went home with him from a pub and had her wallet lifted while she was in the shower. Good luck trying to find it. He claimed to be an Italian diplomat.

1 Like

Why are there no African countries on the list? I mean, erasing a whole continent?!?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s 2 and countingā€¦

Youā€™re right, I forgot to list Guangzhou.

1 Like

3 with Australia.

Edit: 4, almost forgot Antarctica.

1 Like

You guys are forgetting a big oneā€¦ starts with a ends with tica

Maybe this will be the thread that lights the fuse for WWIII. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Costa Rica?

1 Like

Here you guys go.

If your country isnā€™t on this mapā€¦ idk what to tell you.

You other country guys can make your own poll. Donā€™t include the countries on this map tho!

1 Like