Which would you rather do?

Let’s say you’ve been at work all night and come home at 7am. You get online and see the person you are into on, would you chat for a sec and go to bed, or stay up and chat?

I’d go to sleep, but I’m old. Ten years ago, I’d be suggesting breakfast in bed.

If I got home at 7AM I’d have a heart attack.

You guys crack me up. I stayed up all night for the WangYeh boat festival and thought I was going to die. A far cry from 20, I am.

Um, it would depend on what I felt like doing at that precise time, under those precise circumstances. Trying to drum up support, eh?

And you at least got to sleep in the car on the way back. I actually stayed up till 8pm that night making the weekend a near double-24 episode (without the terrorists).

I thought this was gonna be another thread with photos of five chicks. :frowning:

I guess if I’d been at work all night and came home at 7am, I’d be lookin’ for a new job.

If I saw the person I was into online, I would chat for a sec, but I’d leave a little cryptic message in there like,

"
I AM SO
tired . . . had a
HARD
time at work
FOR
my mind kept drifting off and thinking about
YOU!
"

[quote=“zender”]If I saw the person I was into online, I would you chat for a sec, but I’d leave a little cryptic message in there like,

"
I AM SO
tired . . . had a
HARD
time at work
FOR
YOU!
"[/quote]
:roflmao:

I don’t really think thats cryptic or subtle.

And I would probably stay up to chat if they seemed like they were interested in the convo and not busy with other stuff. But I’m still young :whistle:

Yes, you’re young.

Old timers like me need to deal with targets that are hard of hearing and can’t read fine print.

I get my tips from sandman; you might ask Tommy 525 what the youngsters do these days.

Um, it would depend on what I felt like doing at that precise time, under those precise circumstances. Trying to drum up support, eh?[/quote]

ha yeah :blush:

[quote=“catch-22”][quote=“zender”]If I saw the person I was into online, I would you chat for a sec, but I’d leave a little cryptic message in there like,

"
I AM SO
tired . . . had a
HARD
time at work
FOR
YOU!
"[/quote]
:roflmao:

I don’t really think thats cryptic or subtle.

And I would probably stay up to chat if they seemed like they were interested in the convo and not busy with other stuff. But I’m still young :whistle:[/quote]

not cryptic, but kinda funny.

I’d post about how it’s difficult to stay up until 8 a.m. when you’re older but it would probably make it into the misquotes thread, so I shall stop here.

Yeah I thought it was one of those choose between five chicks things again :slight_smile:

It would depend on what stage of the “into” we were at.

If it was the not-yet-had-sex-and-gagging-for-it stage, I’d stay up and chat.

If it was the just-begun-to-have-sex-and-can’t-get-enough-of-it stage, I’d stay up and chat and suggest we meet for a jaunt up the river if she were free.

If it was the already-had-sex-to-satiety-and-in-no-great-hurry-for-the-next-shag stage, I’d say a quick hi, make my excuses and get my head down double-pronto.

if I got home at 7am, my wife would have a heart attack. Ah, the perils of the ring.

unless i’d just left for a ride at 5am…

I’d stay up till I rubbed one out, and then I’d go to sleep.

True love is a precious thing. :heart:

They have a 7 AM now?

Probably stay up, but only because I wake up at 630 daily and I would have already ticked into day mode.

As a girl, I’d say…

If she lives nearby, ask her for breakfast. If she says yes, run out, meet her in a breakfast shop, have breakkie and a chat. Odds are she has somewhere to be so it’ll only go on till 8 o’clock.

The fact that you just wanted to spend time with her/see her will score you brownie points :thumbsup: It’s innocuous, so you can’t be accused of planning anything. And seeing her will probably make you feel better and sleep easier :heart: