White girls that don't speak Chinese...is dating impossible?

I am only here to read the comments :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait…you just made a comment.

1 Like

Ah, Jenny Agutter…cute as a button, and never shy about gettin’ 'em out for the lads (see American Werewolf in London :howyoudoin: ).

Of course, the true beauty of that clip is that, as everyone knows, had young Master York been free to follow his own personal proclivities, he would have chosen the first option.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course…

Procyonids and canids – you don’t have laws against that on your planet? (I’m not judging btw, just trying to get the facts straight…)

Please…I can feel your judgment all the way across the internet!

That’s just my tentacles radiating cosmic love, but it feels like judgement if you’re not ready for it. :heart: :astonished:

It takes a lot of love to make some people smile.

That is my smile. You should see my grimace.

Okay, I’m resisting the temptation to look up grimacing cow pictures because apparently there are some white ladies who don’t speak Chinese and want to know if dating is impossible… :whistle:

I think the original topic is stillborn anyway. It’s impossible for everyone to date these days.

Does it look like this?

2 Likes

This thread went pear-shaped awfully fast…

She out of the slammer yet?

I know, eh?

the-dating-apocalypse

dating-apocalypse3

dating-apocalypse4

zombie-apocalypse-partner

The discerning shokushu korikatamari will note that @Rocket is located in neither America nor London…

I blame Bill Cosby…

Yes, he definitely bears more responsibility than AIDS, social media and third-wave feminism.

Glad that’s cleared up then.

Not necessarily. We both may be receiving letters from his lawyers shortly.