White Lives Matter

In my view the culture of death is growing and everyone seems to have their preferred target group – or at least glaring moral blind spot – these days, whether it’s unborn children, criminals, Muslims, Christians, black people, white cops, men, women , . . . the list seems endless.

I’m a member of the All Lives Matter movement, the only one I know of, though I’m sure there are others out there. I just haven’t met any others yet. As such I’m anti-abortion, anti-capital punishment, anti-war, anti-police brutality, anti-terrorism, anti-drone lynching, anti-stand your ground, anti-shoot to kill . . . the list seems endless.

The origin of my membership in the All Lives Matter movement was when I was in special forces and we were being briefed on a particularly brutal mission - an assassination - which involved the likely killing of women and children. I refused to go and was put in the brig for three months and threatened with five years at hard labor. I responded by applying for conscientious objector status. Each day I was sent to a legal officer who queried me on my beliefs and I was forced to formulate the personal philosophy which became the underpinning for my lonely membership in the All Lives Matter movement. At the end of the three months I was given an honorable discharge.

[quote=“Winston Smith”]
I’m a member of the All Lives Matter movement, the only one I know of, though I’m sure there are others out there. [/quote]

As far as the name goes, almost every bigot in the U.S. has claimed membership, though apparently they have different ideas from you about what it means.

“All lives matter” is one of those phrases that may not be racist at face value, but are often uttered by racists. Like “Some of my best friends are black” or “What about black-on-black crime?” or “I don’t see color” or “Racism is a thing of the past”.

Adjust your tinfoil hat to control the volume of the dog whistles.

The culture of death that’s poisoning America’s soul thrives on dehumanization. So you’re not killing a human being when you gun down an innocent black man. You’re killing a thug. Or you’re not killing a human being when you shoot a white police officer. You’re killing a racist bigot. Likewise you’re not killing human beings when you obliterate “collateral damage” or execute criminals.

All lives matter to partakers of the culture of death only because they’ve deemd whole categories of human beings as non-human.

Adjust your tinfoil hat to control the volume of the dog whistles.[/quote]

Does that mean anything to Chris and his post in particular or did you read this on a blog this morning and think “hey it’s getting late. I have to use this now.”

Diet Racism skit:

[quote=“Winston Smith”]In my view the culture of death is growing and everyone seems to have their preferred target group – or at least glaring moral blind spot – these days, whether it’s unborn children, criminals, Muslims, Christians, black people, white cops, men, women , . . . the list seems endless.

I’m a member of the All Lives Matter movement, the only one I know of, though I’m sure there are others out there. I just haven’t met any others yet. As such I’m anti-abortion, anti-capital punishment, anti-war, anti-police brutality, anti-terrorism, anti-drone lynching, anti-stand your ground, anti-shoot to kill . . . the list seems endless.

The origin of my membership in the All Lives Matter movement was when I was in special forces and we were being briefed on a particularly brutal mission - an assassination - which involved the likely killing of women and children. I refused to go and was put in the brig for three months and threatened with five years at hard labor. I responded by applying for conscientious objector status. Each day I was sent to a legal officer who queried me on my beliefs and I was forced to formulate the personal philosophy which became the underpinning for my lonely membership in the All Lives Matter movement. At the end of the three months I was given an honorable discharge.[/quote]

Yeah, you should check out the Internet some time.
I heard they got a cat that can play the piano!

[quote=“Rocket”]
I heard they got a cat that can play the piano![/quote]

T.S. Eliot and H.P. Lovecraft were both into cats, and they were both kinda racist.

Gotta go, my dog is whistling for me.

[quote=“Rocket”][quote=“Winston Smith”]In my view the culture of death is growing and everyone seems to have their preferred target group – or at least glaring moral blind spot – these days, whether it’s unborn children, criminals, Muslims, Christians, black people, white cops, men, women , . . . the list seems endless.

The origin of my membership in the All Lives Matter movement was when I was in special forces and we were being briefed on a particularly brutal mission - an assassination - which involved the likely killing of women and children. I refused to go and was put in the brig for three months and threatened with five years at hard labor. I responded by applying for conscientious objector status. Each day I was sent to a legal officer who queried me on my beliefs and I was forced to formulate the personal philosophy which became the underpinning for my lonely membership in the All Lives Matter movement. At the end of the three months I was given an honorable discharge.[/quote]

I heard they got a cat that can play the piano![/quote]

If anything, an internet search reveals how pervasive the culture of death is these days and how few people manage respect for human life from its very beginning to its very end, in all its forms. Albert Schwietzer’s reverence for life ethic is a thing of the past in the 21st century.

The problem with black-on-black crime is not so much that facts are racist, it’s that middle class white lefties don’t get to attention whore and virtue signal on social media that they’re not the wrong kind of white people (i.e. those dirty, buck-toothed hillbillies). If a redneck falls in a forest and a liberal isn’t there to hear it, did it happen?

[quote=“rowland”]
T.S. Eliot and H.P. Lovecraft were both into cats, and they were both kinda racist.

Gotta go, my dog is whistling for me.[/quote]

Hey, All Quadrupedal Mammalians Matter, man!!

The problem with black-on-black crime is not so much that facts are racist, it’s that middle class white lefties don’t get to attention whore and virtue signal on social media that they’re not the wrong kind of white people (i.e. those dirty, buck-toothed hillbillies). If a redneck falls in a forest and a liberal isn’t there to hear it, did it happen?[/quote]
This issue of black-on-black crime is moot. Criminals overwhelmingly victimize people in the communities where they live. But it’s one of those things you constantly hear racists say in their screeds and arguments. It’s a “tell”.

The problem with black-on-black crime is not so much that facts are racist, it’s that middle class white lefties don’t get to attention whore and virtue signal on social media that they’re not the wrong kind of white people (i.e. those dirty, buck-toothed hillbillies). If a redneck falls in a forest and a liberal isn’t there to hear it, did it happen?[/quote]
This issue of black-on-black crime is moot. Criminals overwhelmingly victimize people in the communities where they live. But it’s one of those things you constantly hear racists say in their screeds and arguments. It’s a “tell”.[/quote]

It’s the rate of such things, both within and between communities.

I think it’s a symbiotic relationship. If there weren’t these racists with their tells, you wouldn’t get to virtue signal.

Could you speak English, please?

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

We need more policing. Anarchy is never good. I was on a business trip in South Africa and saw these shanty towns where the police don’t dare go into. I’d hate to see parts of the US turn into this because there are some segments of the population that don’t want to recognize authority.

I was stopped in Dallas for no reason. The police officer had a flashlight and took a good look inside my car. My daughter and I were in the car and had just come from helping a friend paint their apartment. I have to admit that I go into extra polite mode when I’m stopped because I don’ t want any trouble or tickets, and I know that the police see all kinds of crazy things. So I’m pretty much like “Yes Sir” “No Sir” and this technique works for me. Having respect for law and order works for me. My daughter told me she noticed that I was extra polite. Good lesson for her to see how I interact with police.

Could you speak English, please?[/quote]

Every era has its official dogma. Those at the top of the totem pole get real rewards (e.g. power, gold, concubines). Those lower down the totem pole conform either because they genuinely are true believers (i.e. useful idiots to those at the top), or more likely they just want to fit in and not be ostracised. Since they don’t get paid with real rewards (because, ironically they’re actually pretty low status), they try to enhance their social status a little by virtue signalling. It’s one thing to be low status, but I guess it’s better than being a pariah.

Progressivism is just the latest incarnation of the state political/religious cult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

Sad when citizens are afraid of their own police.

[quote=“Aikaili”]http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

We need more policing. Anarchy is never good. I was on a business trip in South Africa and saw these shanty towns where the police don’t dare go into. I’d hate to see parts of the US turn into this because there are some segments of the population that don’t want to recognize authority.

I was stopped in Dallas for no reason. The police officer had a flashlight and took a good look inside my car. My daughter and I were in the car and had just come from helping a friend paint their apartment. I have to admit that I go into extra polite mode when I’m stopped because I don’ t want any trouble or tickets, and I know that the police see all kinds of crazy things. So I’m pretty much like “Yes Sir” “No Sir” and this technique works for me. Having respect for law and order works for me. My daughter told me she noticed that I was extra polite. Good lesson for her to see how I interact with police.[/quote]

I suggest you learn more about the history of those shantytowns and interactions with the police. the relationship between residents and state police has been poisoned due to their use as a paramilitary force. Now residents have no protection and and this breeds violence in the wider community. South Africa is a wonderful country but NOBODY is safe there.

Same thing happened in Northern Ireland to a lesser extent. Americans would want to nip similar development of paramilitary forces in the bud but it may be too late especially after wholesale recruitment of ex military into their ranks and the prevalence of guns in the community and in the force.

Law and order force should earn respect from the community not demand it due to implicit threat of violence.

Why are those BLM types so pushy and violent, not peaceful and reaching out like Dr. King was- don’t they realise it hurts their cause?