Who are the smartest Forumosans?

That means I know the answer already: McHammer - U can’t touch this :smiley:

NO! I might go as Dr. Lucky - now where can I get that space suit?

I think you should go as Our Teacher Dr. Specht. That guy was the mac daddy.

The smartest forumosan is Wolf Reinhold.

It would be so much more fun if you debated who the most stupid forumosan was.

[quote=“Mr He”]The smartest forumosan is Wolf Reinhold.

[/quote]

Really? I guess in a “Shine on You Crazy Diamond” sort of way.

[quote=“Pink Floyd”]Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there’s a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
Shine on you crazy diamond…You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,
rode on the steel breeze.

[/quote]

Everybody knows that I’m the smartest.

what comedian was famous for saying “goodnight gracie”?

Verbally it was George Burns, below the belt it was Milton Berle.

well chewy, that kind of excludes you from the “who is the smartest” derby. go back and read it again. we won our latest rivia night on this one. this one was the difference.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Btw, he got promoted. He’s a distinguished Tatort detective nowadays:

I’m afraid I had to look these people up… uh, does that make me Mrs. Peacock? Can you have a chess board with three queens and a king? :laughing:

It was George Burns like I wrote
www.saygoodnightgracie.net/bios/burns.htm

no.

george would intone “say goodnight gracie” after which GRACIE would ditzily echo “goodnight gracie”.

the correct answer is gracie allen.

who is the only US president born in illinois?

You could also test this at Chocoltae and Love on Thursday night.

You won your last trivia night huh? Where was that? The girl guides jamboree? Well this is the major league, sonny. Let’s see if you’ve got what it takes to compete with the big boys.

[quote]Quote:
I’m just compiling them and putting them in powrpoint. I’m fully responsible for the music round though, so you’re in for a treat.

That means I know the answer already: McHammer - U can’t touch this[/quote]

OK, a quiz revelation. There will be no MC Hammer questions (an oversight, I admit).

Brian

And people call me a geek for playing Dungeons. :slight_smile:

Forumosa is full of smart-asses! :stuck_out_tongue: It would be difficult to decide who is the biggest one. Is there some kind of test for that?

yeah bu,
as usual you and only you are correct. trivia nights everywhere but taiwan are useless.

nonetheless, i’ll continue to help you men of mensa and mental giants prep:

which book manuscript was the first one submitted in typewritten form?

Debbie does Dallas?

Really? I’ve never thought so. :wink:

Everyone was staring at me because for once I was laughing louder than all the shooter games going on around me.

I’m afraid I had to look these people up… uh, does that make me Mrs. Peacock? Can you have a chess board with three queens and a king? :laughing:[/quote]

But I’m always Mrs. Peacock. Okay, fine then. I’ll be Colonel Mustard. Now, where can I find me a topee?

Bragging rights are on the line TONIGHT ! Whichever team comes out on top of Bu Lai En’s monster quiz derserves a shiny gold star next to their name as a token of respect - if there is such a thing in message board land. It is INTENSE.