Who best to donate Guanxi to?

Can you put me in touch? I’m skint.

I think I’ve helped a few people with info and I’ve never gotten any guanxi donations :cry: On the other hand, I think I’ve only given guanxi/karma to IronLady … never met her, but just happen to think she’s incredibly awesome, and hope that one day my Chinese will be as good as hers! :wink:

You might end up keeping that record, Imani. :wink: The mods informally agreed some time ago as a general rule to give (or take!) guanxi in increments of 10, since we have the power of whipping up infinite batches of it. Sandman must have been overwhelmed by your feminine charms and forgotten about that… :laughing:[/quote]

Hey, I resemble that remark. All my donations have been from my own personal stock – it wasn’t until recently that I was even aware I had an infinite supply.

I didn’t know I had any feminine charms, but I was aware that Sandman gave them to me from his personal stash as it showed up on the karma/guanxi list. I thought mod-sponsored guanxi doesn’t show up on that chart.

As for my feminine charms, I’ll try to use them responsibly like for special occasions and not to gain guanxi from the moderators.