Who feels this way as a married man?

Anyone?

Let me ask my ex-husband…

… he says “Yes, that’s exactly how I used to feel.”

So … your ex is sitting next to you … hmmm … strange … :s

Not sitting next to me. Talking on the phone. Why is that strange?

Someone let you go??

You’re so huggable though! WTF?? :astonished:

:rainbow:

Same pic with me on my knees, but with the J holding out the loot reluctantly.

Someone let you go??

You’re so huggable though! WTF?? :astonished:

:rainbow:[/quote]
She is too much woman for a regular guy to handle.

(Not saying your ex was a regular Joe, but kind of saying that since he let you go.)

I wouldn’t let you go, tash. But my arms are so short they wouldn’t wrap around you anyway.

[quote=“914”]
I wouldn’t let you go, tash. But my arms are so short they wouldn’t wrap around you anyway.[/quote]

AAAAAWWWWW !!! That’s sooooooooo sweeeeet!

You can wrap your arms around one of my legs, okay?

[quote=“tash”][quote=“914”]
I wouldn’t let you go, tash. But my arms are so short they wouldn’t wrap around you anyway.[/quote]

AAAAAWWWWW !!! That’s sooooooooo sweeeeet!

You can wrap your arms around one of my legs, okay?[/quote]

If you love something set it free.
If it comes back, you’re probably too good for it.

Weirdly enough, that’s how I felt with my former missus.

I guess that it won’t be an issue in many marriages involving a Taiwanese female, after all you will see quite a few marriages, where the wife manages the funds, and the husband gets pocket money - alleycat’s scenario is actually quite normal.

[quote=“Mr He”]Weirdly enough, that’s how I felt with my former missus.

I guess that it won’t be an issue in many marriages involving a Taiwanese female, after all you will see quite a few marriages, where the wife manages the funds, and the husband gets pocket money - alleycat’s scenario is actually quite normal.[/quote]

:astonished: which bland planet have you been hiding on. That image is exactly how it works with a Taiwanese wife, and any wife of any make or model for that matter. Only thing mising there is the next image…the I have a headache iamge. Damned pocket money ain’t enough to solve that dilemma.

Sorry to paint in broad stokes, but it seems to me that The Taiwanese are interested in money above all else. Women thrice as much… I found it a bit of a peev at first. But if you set a standard rate of exchange, and do not deviate from it, it makes married life SO much smoother.

Now of course in lean times this will make you feel like a wage slave, but in time’o plenty it’s sweet to have more than she knows. Ignorance IS bliss! :laughing:

Due to a number of unrelated factors, I have to paint in even broader strokes herre, however there are women out there who aren’t all that interested in money. My GF for one does not care or even talk about them, however she’s a public sector employee, which might explain a lot.

I have been with my boyfriend for 11 months. Over those 11 months he has handed me over 200,000 nt. I wouldn’t limit this conversation to married men.

Then again I have paid my baby back EVERY SINGLE NT!!
I think that may be the difference. The wife won’t pay you back.

[quote=“SuchAFob”]I have been with my boyfriend for 11 months. Over those 11 months he has handed me over 200,000 nt. I wouldn’t limit this conversation to married men.
[/quote]
What’s his number? I’m a little light right now…

You can’t borrow my credit card!!!

Not so, I’ve paid my husband back (not completely, but a large percentage).

I have headaches often but I never “have a headache”. My friends tell me I’m weird this way, but I think one should never ever refuse his/her spouse. Even the bible has something to say about this. :wink:

I used to feel that way, but my baby gets off work after I have been in bed for 4 hours. Sometimes I just don’t want to be woken. (in which case I say “Honeeeeey, can’t we just do it in the Mooooooorning”)

Not so, I’ve paid my husband back (not completely, but a large percentage).

I have headaches often but I never “have a headache”. My friends tell me I’m weird this way, but I think one should never ever refuse his/her spouse. Even the bible has something to say about this. :wink:[/quote]

Care for a second husband :wink: