I’m still trying to find out if some of my ancestors are Chinese or not, if I’m a 7th generation Chinese I have less than 1% Chinese blood in me, but this apparently enough?
According to the laws only people with Chinese ancestors can apply for Citizenship without giving up their current citizenship.
- Can I get a blood transfusion to get “chinese blood”? If so how much is required?
- Do all Chinese people have common gene making them Chinese? If so is this gene mentioned in the law and only people with this gene can apply for passport?
- Has anyone sued the Taiwanese government for racism or separatism on skin color?
- If Taiwan has got a few lawsuits like these from foreigners with APRCs would that hurt Taiwan in a bid for UN or WHO?
- It’s very hard to prove that I’m a 7th generation Chinese since Sweden didn’t have official records dating that far back, but no one can prove that I’m NOT 7th generation Chinese either! Maybe a DNA test?
Desperate to become Taiwanese…