Who is emile jensen?

Maybe someone just being friendly, but I don’t know why they are wishing me happy new year everyday… or is this member spamming me via PM?
their link:
jensen.freehostia.com
their id:emile_jensen
thx!

I got a Happy New Year PM from emile jensen too, but tash didn’t. Maybe he only fancies us, asiababy.

I didn’t, either. Despite being an award-winning poster. Boys just don’t like ‘funny girls’.

But why not ME?! I’m not as funny as Buttercup. Why didn’t I get a PM from this mysterious Emile fella?

Pure lard has fewer calories than butter. True or false?

Shouldn’t that be “way!” or “no way!”?

WHY are you asking?

You can’t just EAT calf implants, y’know…

Shouldn’t that be “way!” or “no way!”?[/quote]
Ha! Gotcha! So it’s YOU who put that there, eh?

So, tell me, was Marilyn Monroe really born with 11 toes?

Shouldn’t that be “way!” or “no way!”?[/quote]
Ha! Gotcha! So it’s YOU who put that there, eh?

So, tell me, was Marilyn Monroe really born with 11 toes?[/quote]

Anne Boleyn had two thumbs and nine fingers, and my great-grandmother (MSRIP) fiercely maintained that we were descended from Henry VIII’s second wife. Of course, Nana was senile and I have the normal number of fingers and toes, but I believe at least some of the above is true.

Anne Boleyn also had three nipples. Taffy is rarely seen without a sweater. Coincidence? I don’t think so…

Hmmm… now that you mention it, yes! And even at that crazy party at Escape, when you and his GF got him to strip dance, he took everything off but his little vest.

But let’s stay on topic… So, I wonder if Emile has 3 nipples.

You guys are jealous that people other than you are getting attention, so you hiijack our thread. This isn’t about you sweeties, this is about emile jensen and the two women that he fancies. If you want to talk about butter and Marilyn Monroe, bugger off and get your own thread.

p.s. Is “bugger” a notty word? As an Amurikin I’ve been underexposed to it. I’m trying to expose myself to it more as Dr. tash has advised, but I’m not sure I got it quite right and if it’s an insult, then I apologize profusely.

Let me just che- OH MY GOD… :astonished:

Erhu, don’t expose yourself to anything tash tells you to. Especially not the bu…

Still bitter about the awards? I’ll share my prizes with you. Except there aren’t any cos it wasn’t real.

Erhu,

I did call my old roommate a bugger once, quickly learned Americans don’t use the term as one of endearment. I also called him a yank, Southerners don’t like that much, do they?
my sister called my son a little bugger when his thomas the tank engine dropped between the floorboards and was spinning against a rock under the house. my son ran around going little bugger little bugger, lucky there were no southern americans around. My sister was yanking her flooring apart by then.

And now I feel special, thank you Emile, makes up for not being voted for on the “forumosans you want to meet” thread, maybe i should start a “forumosans you want o SPAM”?

[quote=“asiababy”]
And now I feel special, thank you Emile, makes up for not being voted for on the “forumosans you want to meet” thread, maybe i should start a “forumosans you want o SPAM”?[/quote]
Now, that’s just not true, asiababy! http://forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=57437&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=110

Erm Bugger comes from Buggery, if your not sure what that is then I suggest borrowing Tom Hill’s sailor’s dictionary. Certainly not a great thing to be calling your kids, unless of course you want them to turn out “special”.

Edgar Allen,

The part of NZ I come from, it’s often used to refer to friends and family, you cheeky bugger, you messy bugger, you drunk old bugger, the poor little bugger and so on… then again I do know people do refer as my part of the country as “special”, never thought the two might be related in some way… I had more concerns about the reputation for sheep and goats myself.

So, back to Emile… Does this mean he’s a Kiwi with boogers up his nose?

And please don’t diss boogers, they’re not just gross, they have a job, too.