Who is the moderator?

Suppose one wants to discuss something about a forum directly with the respective moderator, how to know who moderates what?
Is there a list to which we could refer?

Check the first post of the thread. Under the title there’s the forum names and to the right of it it will say “Moderator: xxxx”

If it does not have that, like the Feedback forum, we all chip in and help moderate.

1 Like

I just looked in some of the top posts now, and none of them have such info…

Screenshot_20181127-135825_Chrome

Screenshot_20181127-135910_Chrome

Screenshot_20181127-140008_Chrome

Screenshot_20181127-140045_Chrome

Are you viewing through mobile?

Yes, does It affect something?

I believe it does because I"m viewing via laptop and it shows.

I see. That’s an interface issue, then. I wonder if that’s fixable, as I probably am not the only one who visits Forumosa via mobile…

In any case, it would be useful to have a sticky post with each forums and their moderators. Would it be possible?

1 Like

Thank you for pointing this out.

You can switch between Mobile view and Desktop view – there is a link at the bottom of the hamburger menu

Here is one of the threads you mentioned above when I view it on my mobile using Desktop View

4 Likes

It didn’t work. The only difference was that the font got larger and some other buttons were added at the bottom.
Below is the same post @GooseEgg showed, in both views:

Mobile view:
Screenshot_20181127-143949_Chrome

Desktop view:
Screenshot_20181127-144009_Chrome

I see no such thing on my desktop PC.

Such thing means information of moderator.

I think @ranlee and @GooseEgg may have a different settings than you and I, since they are moderators themselves.

1 Like

Fwiw, for me, viewing on android-chrome, toggling between mobile & desktop views does not give moderator info.

I don’t see this information on my desktop - iMac, whatever the latest OS is, using Safari.

For that matter in the “hamburger” menu I don’t see the mobile / desktop option either.

I see it at the top of threads in desktop or mobile. Under the OP.

I think so too.

You are a moderator, as well.
I bet there’s something related to that.

On mobile click on three line menu at top, click “site rules”, scroll down to “staff page”.

Screenshot_20181127-185001_Chrome

This I know. It let me see who are the moderators, but not who moderates which forum, as some of you can see at the top of a topic.
That’s why I’m asking.

Does it make any difference if you start scrolling up vs. down?

Me, no.