Who is this "Dr" Hedy Lee?

i saw her first mentioning when coming across the murder of that canadian fellow a few weeks. now those posts from that “dr” hedy lee fb site were nasty, anti-semitic and discriminatory. but at first i thought that was a troll site, a fictional character.

it seems however, this hedy lee is just too real.
today i saw a post by the k-man on fb , this lee-woman had the balls to stand up to a foreigner in the mrt and tell him too shut down his voice.

it may sound funny, but i think this lee woman is just a real as is the k-man.
so if anyone has more infos about her, i’d be much obliged to know more about this fascinating woman that stands for uhhh… i have no idea…

2 Likes

any links or copy/pastes, FB or otherwise?

Here’s her FB. Enjoy…

Nut-jobs, like trolls, thrive on attention. It’s like oxygen to them. Ignore her and don’t give her what she craves.

3 Likes

Just like her Dad, they come off as peculiar and one would tend to dismiss them. However, the political implications of their racist discourse cannot be ignored nor taken lightly: they are tools, their actions have very specific intentions and the result of ignoring them yes, deprives them of power temporarily but does not eliminate their danger. It is like sleeping with a scorpion in the room.

5 Likes

I read that article, she comes back from a courtcase, and starts making trouble on the mrt with someone else. What a nutjob…

1 Like

Who are those ‘fureners’ with her?

I like how the Texan was smart enough at the beginning to see what was really going on and then had the wits to reel it in and do the written apology asap and be done with it.
I give points for that.

She is a racist and foreigner hater and just general hater. When my my daughter posted the memorial for Ryan the Canadian on FB, she shared the link with her sick followers in Chinese that she’d like to see Bent meet the same fate as Ryan. I friended her for a short time because I was fearful that she’d incite violence at the memorial service. Fortunately, my daughter changed the location last minute to avoid psychos and the media. The stupid part is the news falsely reported the memorial as happening in Daan park. The good part is we said goodbye to Ryan without those freaks bothering us and we’re able to understand how this affected us all and send written notes to the family in contrast to how the media reported. She’s a racist who loves to brag about how rich and beautiful she is.

11 Likes

Is she from Taiwan? Her profile is mostly simplified and her name only has 2 characters. More common in China.

She was born in Taiwan but was educated in America.She then moved to China to teach.

But she says she is from America?

What exactly does she do?

Anyone who makes an intro about themselves in 3rd person is usually an ass

Sorry, my mistake. She’s American born.

Her LinkedIn profile says she is a Global Corporate English Teacher.:joy::joy::joy: A Texan insulted by a local teacher? Fuck – Austin, Bowie, and Sam Houston would be turning over in their grave.

1 Like

Cripes!

http://www.china.org.cn/english/China/88670.htm

I think Texan boy made a sound decision to write an apology. Wouldn’t want to get down and dirty with that lady - English teacher or otherwise.

1 Like

Honestly, she’s probably some bi-polar manic depressive that thrives on drama.

Maybe we should invite her to forumosa. :thinking: She’d fit right in!

1 Like

She says foreigners coming to Taiwan are 'garbage foreigners ’ who can’t make it overseas and then she comes to Taiwan.

That’s irony .
:joy:

7 Likes

Hate to say it, but that sounds like a lot of ABTs (certainly not all).

According to this she was born in New York.
http://news.163.com/15/0303/17/AJQ55NUU00014AEE.html

My favorite line in the article is this:
在美国生活期间,我看过太多外国人对中国人的歧视。

So that is an American born person referring (presumably) to other Americans in America as Furriners.

3 Likes

During my life in the United States, I have seen too many foreigners’ discrimination against Chinese people.

Which discrimination? The high % of university admissions? The high salary of post university grads?

She got called a weakness in the armour once or twice? That’s kind of self absorbed. I guess she hadn’t come across the old adage, 'sticks and stones…"?

Poor kid doesn’t know where she belongs and chameleons her way through life.

1 Like