Who is this "Dr" Hedy Lee?

She already made an appearance in the murdered Canadian thread.

Yea, I think that sums it up. Cant have been easy visiting her dad in jail as a kid.

Ooooh. Do you have a link to her forumosa account?

lol for real?

So high Harvard makes it harder?

I have a feeling, actually I know that those numbers are highly skewed by wealthy immigrants. Many Chinese or Asians in general do not do very well coming from very poor backgrounds. There’s also a huge disparity between SE and East Asians.

I think her comments disappeared rather quickly so I assumed she was banned for spamming

Idk if she’s rich, but I don’t know what beauty she is bragging about.

1 Like

Yikes. Good find
I especially like #13

Yeah, I saw pics of her. She’s a 5 at best.

don’t have FB, so wondering if commenters appear on her page and push back on her open comments on foreigners. Has no one publicly discussed her trail of living in the US on likely daddy’s money, nit succeeding there, and tgen coming to taiwan to live off of daddy’s name?

1 Like

You can’t push back on Facebook because the owners of pages can delete whatever they want and then leave a one sided comment trail.

It’s a really big problem with the site.

1 Like

I also wouldn’t mess with her on FB, because she or one of her little minions might dox you. These are clearly not mentally healthy people. You’re not going to change any minds by engaging her on her turf.

6 Likes

Yeah I would listen to DrewCutz, you should see what she posts about her own brother …

Best avoid completely they are an echo chamber of hate anyway and as I said any comments that they don’t agree with or make them look stupid or ignorant will be deleted anyway. Then they will go posting all your personal family photos or whatever humans flesh searching…Because they don’t have a family themselves.

‘They’ were abandoned by their own family and never recognized.

‘They’ Hate their own flesh and blood and vice versa.
Bitter twisted ‘people’.

4 Likes

That’s a red herring. You know as well as I do that a large portion of those kids going there are there for the name on their resume not the education opportunity.

I’m talking across the board university admissions.

From her fb: “one day is the majority can STILL impeach Kav”

Her English is sucks.

And, uhm, can’t impeach a Supreme Court Justice. :roll:

1 Like

That’ pretty much described university lol

These two measures hardly describe how things are during day to day life and others aspects.

Not arguing any of your points, but, actually, just for the record, “can”.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/04/if-kavanaugh-is-confirmed-impeachment-could-follow-heres-how/?utm_term=.be3cc6df9164

Impeachment and removal of a federal judge, including a Supreme Court justice, requires meeting a high political bar. Just as with presidents, a majority of the House must approve an indictment to impeach, and a two-thirds supermajority of the US Senate must convict for the judge or justice to lose their office.

I stand corrected. :notworthy:

However, I doubt that the constant desire of the “Do-over” every time the Dems lose will help them recover what they’ve lost.

You don’t seem to be a ‘woe is me’ character so, I don’t think you truly agree to that. I’m sure a lot of guilt masochists buy it though.

It ain’t like it happens every day.
Anyways, as noted, it’s furthermore a pretty long hump from full impeachment to actual removal from office; it ain’t like the former automatically implements the latter.
Interestingly: