Who is this "Dr" Hedy Lee?

“a lady of elite birth”

She is demented.

theres a few articles online about her. seems what she did to the foreigner on the subway is quite normal for her. she used to do it all the time in china, even to neighbours hanging their washing outside of their window (the standard way to dry your clothes in china)

1 Like

yeah. there’s more. two other articles on china daily’s English site.

http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn/epaper/2012-06/15/content_15505037.htm

second paragraph…she’s made it her business to sue, reveal, and criticize…

Makes sense now why she was calling Americans racist. She thinks her daddy’s fame and bank account are a substitute for having a personality.

1 Like

Oh no. She came after me last night. Tried to friend me on FB. When I told her I don’t accept racists as friends, she then messaged my wife to tell her she was with a bad seed.

She’s not wrong. :rofl:

wow, such strong words, when did i became a racist? i am a lao wai myself. here i am trying to see if i can offer ANY help to make this “illegal foreign workers” taking over legal foriegn wrkers skills/jobs and been accused of being a racist? dang! no need to response i already know which side of the fence you are on.

4 Likes

She tried to friend you hahaha…
Then she interferes with your personal life. …Wow…Maybe you can sue her for slandering your good name to your wife :slight_smile:

So what is up with all the ‘垃圾老外’ comments Hedy?
You think we can’t read Chinese ?
Also your comments about Jewish people ?

Why on Earth would she try and friend you? Did you interact with her on FB?

She stalks people on the internet. She then tries to post all your personal shit on Facebook…A bad egg. Keep your distance , Taiwanese and foreigners alike.

3 Likes

I’m glad my FB footprint is minimal and super private then.

1 Like

I deleted everything fb related a year ago, no fb, instagram, whatsapp after zuckerberg flippantly told the USA committee that they track even people who don’t use fb and make a ghost account for them . Even if you don’t want it, they still don’t respect your privacy.

I’m much happier now, i found fb to be depressing anyway, comparing ones life to others. My phone’s battery also thanks me, what a battery hogging app it is.

4 Likes

I really wish that was a possibility for me. Business and recreation all tied up with FB.

We are duplicating our company’s SM blasts to IG and Line, but FB is a reality of our lives.

I welcome this “Dr.” suing me. I’m 4/4 in court and not really in any danger of her winning as everything is in a PM, so no “public” in public insult. I’ll do whatever I can to go viral with it if she does.

4 Likes

She threatened to sue you for not accepting her FB friend request???

It’s a serious issue. A couple of my posts here haven’t received any Likes and I’m considering legal action.

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:

No.

How in the jeez did she get your wife’s contact info???

What is she threatening to sue you for? Public slander in a PM? It’s confusing.

I’m considering legal action over that facepalm emoji :thinking:

I’m with @Toe_Save. I have nothing to fear and it might be fun to talk to the media. I’ve asked my close friends (one being a lawyer), and they there’s some wrong with her. She has some followers but I think most see her for what she is. If you don’t stand up to bullies, they keep doing the same thing. My lawyer says to not engage with her and if she sues, stay calm because I have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Sounds like good advice. I definitely would not engage in any way with her because that is what she wants. Looking at one of the links posted earlier and it says she has thousands of these cases

1 Like

Yes. She wakes up everyday and thinks about who she can hurt in a sick attempt to make herself look like a freedom fighter for real Taiwanese. I wake up and get to my first cup of joe then start working.

3 Likes

fb

…Meanwhile she spends the day in court fighting her own family…

Karma.