Who is worse? Chen or Bush

Who is a worse president?

• G.W. Bush
  • Chen Shuibian

0 voters

My wife says A-Bian is worse than Bush. I don’t believe it.

Chen is a lightweight when it comes to being a bad president.

At what?

Dick Chennie (because hes a Dick) is probably a worse president. Just that he didnt have the scope of getting us into shit that Bush has , outside of a conflict with China.

Well the continuation of either’s policies or regimes would be a complete disaster for their respective countries.

Oh wait, that’s what you voted for, Tommy! :laughing:

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Well the continuation of either’s policies or regimes would be a complete disaster for their respective countries.

HG[/quote]

No he voted for tradition. What part of Chinese culture do you not understand? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Well the continuation of either’s policies or regimes would be a complete disaster for their respective countries.

HG[/quote]

No he voted for tradition. What part of Chinese culture do you not understand? :p[/quote]

Yes the hottie understands. Although shes forgotten that Obama is no more black then he is white. :smiley: . When he wins the whites will harp bout that.

Actually I dont think McCain is the best either. And Palin?? Come on, I wouldnt vote her the mayor of Berkeley much less VP.

But Obamahama is just plain too inexperienced in gubmint.

Oh, and the experience of two generations of Bush has been helpful in what aspect?

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Oh, and the experience of two generations of Bush has been helpful in what aspect?

HG[/quote]

I didnt vote for either of the Bushes. I voted for NO MORE BUSH-SHIT

Sorry, dude, with Rove and Cheney lurking in the shadows, I’m afraid McCain is a vote for more of the same. I;m not American, but being a global citizen and working in finance, I can assure you we don’t need Bush III!

HG

The question depends on who gets the worse advice.

I’d rather have an inexperienced good guy in office than an experienced bad guy. The first may do wrong; the second will do wrong.

I’ll take a president who spends all his time in office lining his pockets rather than saving the world any day.

Well let’s see, Bush has left his country in such a financial mess it will take years for the next pres to fix. Chen has left Taiwan fundamentally sound as even the current pres has to keep admitting. We aren’t in a meltdown here? We aren’t at war. The world doesn’t really know that much about us but at least on the emotional level they hate the Chinese.

But in the end, Chen was worse because his actions led to Ma winning whereas Bush’s will lead to Obama. :slight_smile:

Just fantastic, where will “hating the Chinese” get the world?
The last time China was forced to turn inward the result was the disastrous Great Leap and Cultural Revolution.

By the way, why do you still have that “quote” from Prof. Liu on your signature, you are aware that it was satirical right?

The last time China was forced to turn inward the result was the disastrous Great Leap and Cultural Revolution.[/quote]

Don’t exagerate what I wrote for your own purposes.

Boo hoo if the Chinese want to turn inward again. That is their choice, not something we force upon them.

In any case, much of the world hates China now because they are being poisoned by them. Perfectly legitimate. And in may push western govs to stop treating China like it was, well, china.

The last time China was forced to turn inward the result was the disastrous Great Leap and Cultural Revolution.[/quote]

Don’t exagerate what I wrote for your own purposes.

Boo hoo if the Chinese want to turn inward again. That is their choice, not something we force upon them.

In any case, much of the world hates China now because they are being poisoned by them. Perfectly legitimate. And in may push western govs to stop treating China like it was, well, china.[/quote]

Huh? How am I exaggerating what you wrote? The world is clearly not being poisoned by China, what a load of hyperbole.

China was forced to turn inward after the 1949, simply because America made so much effort to isolate them. It would be disastrous for China if the same thing happened again, and would also increase the threat to regional security. That is why Japan is so desperate to pull China into an Asian regionalism, and it is also why Ma is correct to engage with China.

Bush is far worse because his actions have had severely detrimental repercussions worldwide, whereas Chen harmed only his own country and people while doing very little damage beyond these shores.

Only to be expected as it’s America’s job to keep the Han Man down.

Bush is much funnier. Both in what he says, and others say about him. I can’t think of anything funny about Chen.