Who keep Taiwan snakes as pets?

Hi together
I am new here and I like to know who for you keep snakes as pets. I love snakes keep some kinds and look for others who keep them. I just had 4 babys from Psammodynastes pulverulentus Mockviper, they are really cute, so tiny.
here a photo

write me what you keep

Woongson

Aggressive little shits, those ones. not for the beginner!

Nice to see some captive bred rather than wild-caught being offered for trade.

Hi
They are born 29.5.09 and after they feed good by them self I release them again in a protected place, where the catching from all animals is forbitten and police control that.

woongson

[quote=“Woongson”]Hi
They are born 29.5.09 and after they feed good by them self I release them again in a protected place, where the catching from all animals is forbitten and police control that.

woongson[/quote]
That’s great. Well done

I posted in another thread aleady that I have a Ball Python, King snake and Corn snake.
And a Leopard Gecko.

[quote=“Josefus”]I posted in another thread aleady that I have a Ball Python, King snake and Corn snake.
And a Leopard Gecko.[/quote]

Seeph, how big is the gecko?

That’s not mine, but it looks just like it.
I think mine’s actually a little bit bigger.
Ooh, that sounds dirty.

Man, that’s a huge gecko!

I do not keep snakes here, though i did have some brown snakes and death adders and copperheads in Australia. Not mine really, but a few dozen altogether at the animal house for venom collection.

I was keeping frogs here instead of snakes. All released now, as I’m off to Japan soon. might keep a lizard or a chameleon there.

Hi
I keep king snakes, boas, and some Taiwan snakes, which I try to breed and write about them. The babys I release always in the protected place.
Soon I hope I will have Oligodon formosanus eggs from my pair.
Woongson

Releasing babies is a great idea, especially if they get released in an area close to where they originally came from, or with the exact same habitat. Of course, releasing the wrong snake for an area into that area would not be so good, either for the snake or for the ecology.

Why would anyone want a reptile as a pet is beyond me, why not get an ex wife?
:sunglasses:

Hi
I release the babys on the exact same place where the parents when they where babys came from. And no snakes where they not belong. But thanks for writing,it is so easy to mix there something.

Woongson

I have a DVD called Black Snake Moan in which Christina Ricci wears very very short shorts.

[quote=“Woongson”]Hi
I release the babys on the exact same place where the parents when they where babys came from. And no snakes where they not belong. But thanks for writing,it is so easy to mix there something.

Woongson[/quote]

Hey Woongson!

I bet you don’t have one of these ?

The rarest snake in the world in New York

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/network/100899001?v=5265210&l=5421634

Hi
That right, this one is not for me.

Woongson

Hi
Nobody have Snakes as pets?
Woongson

I just go up the hill at night with a flashlight and see as many snakes as I want. Why put 'em in a tank? Saw four different ones tonight – Chinese green snake, a plum blossom snake, a pit viper of some kind and a rat snake, a big motherfucker. Maybe 7 feet.

[quote=“Woongson”]Hi
Nobody have Snakes as pets?[/quote]
I believe the poster josefus has three snakes. Maybe PM him?

[quote=“Woongson”]Hi
Nobody have Snakes as pets?
Woongson[/quote]

I have one as an ex-husband, does that count?