Who owns this site?

I don’t seem to get a lot of answers when I ask questions about the site, but here goes anyway. Who owns this place? Someone must be paying for all the bills. Do they have a name?

They have a name. Their name is Legion. By logging on here you have unwittingly handed over your soul to the forces of darkness who will one day collect and consign you to the eternal fires of damnation.
Happy now?

[quote=“sandman”]They have a name. Their name is Legion. By logging on here you have unwittingly handed over your soul to the forces of darkness who will one day collect and consign you to the eternal fires of damnation.
Happy now?[/quote]

Yes tinman, Sandman is correct. In fact, one of the moderators is even a balrog.

The site is owned by me and Gus (aka Tech Admin). We share the expenses, which are also offset by donations from the Forumosa community. We’re not a business, so we can’t issue receipts, but we can give you a loving neck rub at the next Forumosa Happy Hour. :wink:

Why do you wish to know this, Tinman? Are you thinking of a coup?

Ah ha!!! Night of the long knifes II

maybe he’s looking for someone to sue?

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“sandman”]They have a name. Their name is Legion. By logging on here you have unwittingly handed over your soul to the forces of darkness who will one day collect and consign you to the eternal fires of damnation.
Happy now?[/quote]

Yes tinman, Sandman is correct. In fact, one of the moderators is even a balrog.[/quote]

I own this site too. Me, Tigerman, Bassmann. Alien,Sandamn, Muffin, and many, many ,more.

Gus had something to do with it too.

Chou

I suspect that a smooth, well-known operation like this must be the hobby of someone with a lot of money and time – a retired rock star or something. Maoman, what’s your real identity – Billy Falcon? Tasmin Archer? Or are you really Ron Tabak, the lead singer for Prism who following his conversion to Christianity chocked to death in the drunk tank of the Vancouver City Police?

[quote]Maoman, what’s your real identity – Billy Falcon? Tasmin Archer? Or are you really Ron Tabak, the lead singer for Prism who following his conversion to Christianity chocked to death in the drunk tank of the Vancouver City Police?[/quote]Hahahaha lol, sorry.

:unamused:

Maoman and Gus,

Your site is wonderful!! You both deserve a hugh pat on the back and a loud THANK YOU for creating a place where everyone can visit and feel truly welcome. GREAT JOB!!!

cableguy wrote [quote]Maoman and Gus,

Your site is wonderful!! You both deserve a hugh pat on the back and a loud THANK YOU for creating a place where everyone can visit and feel truly welcome. GREAT JOB!!![/quote]
Hey cable guy, do you reckon you’d be able to help get me Star World back, plus l want the ABC channel that plays Aussie rules football. Thanks.

This site ownzzz yoo !!

I get it. The “moved” thing means you moved it to another forum.

This is so cool. All the rules and stuff, it makes it just like a game.

[quote=“tinman”]I get it. The “moved” thing means you moved it to another forum.

This is so cool. All the rules and stuff, it makes it just like a game.[/quote]
Ooooo K :unamused:

Donations from the forumosa community. Is this a tax deductible thing? Like if I give you money, you give me a receipt? Or is this all a big money laundering operation?

Click here. :unamused: