Who says old guys can't ride sports bikes?

Check out this old timer. Maybe by the time I’m his age I’ll be able to ride that well.

moto-lines.idv.tw/forum/view … hp?t=15636

2 words. Holy sh*t!

well done old man…!!!..but not setting the right example by not wearing a helmet!

Give props you young whippersnappers !

Respec’!

I hope by the time I’m his age I’ll be able to not ride like such a prat… one handed knee downs without a lid places him firmly in the squid section of my book…

but I guess by Taiwanese big bike “teams” standards, he’s just the coolest ever since every bike “team” member knows that getting your knee down magically makes you faster than Rossi and twice as cool…

I hope by the time I’m his age I’ll be able to not ride like such a prat… one handed knee downs without a lid places him firmly in the squid section of my book…

but I guess by Taiwanese big bike “teams” standards, he’s just the coolest ever since every bike “team” member knows that getting your knee down magically makes you faster than Rossi and twice as cool…[/quote]

I think you are over reacting a little. He’s just posing for the camera is all. If he had a fullface on you wouldn’t be able to see how old he was. And that’s the point of the pics. I’m sure he wears a helmet the other 99.99% of the time. I’ve yet to see a big bike rider not wear a helmet on the road in Taiwan. If you want to see idiots without helmets on the road…go to America.