Who should be in Taiwan doing what? (2021 edition)

She’s bringing attention to Taiwan. If her videos are successful at promoting tourism, or even at getting people to think of Taiwan as a nice country, that’s worth a lot more than some random drunkard teaching English to tots.

2 Likes

Shes neither promoting tourism nor bringing attention to taiwan. Her videos are all in chinese aimed at taiwanese people who want to hear nice things about taiwan, simple as that.

They have English subtitles. And even making only Taiwanese feel better about themselves would be a value in itself

Subtitles? so what. They are aimed at taiwanese and viewed by taiwanese.

So being a foreigner who makes taiwanese feel better by making ass kissing videos and simply being foreign has value? I mean, ok, fair enough but thats really scraping the barrel on the value scale there.

3 Likes

The “choudofu is awesome” foreign YouTubers could literally disappear off the face of the earth with zero negative consequences. There may even be a slight rise in the collective I.Q.

3 Likes

Dammit Milker, I was just about to launch my stinky tofu is awesome YouTube channel. I was sure no one had ever covered it before.

3 Likes