Who started WW III?

Following natural course of evolution, warfare methods have changed dramatically.
During civil war in America people were killing each other within a distance of 30 yards standing straight.
During WW I machine guns and Iprit gas were a commonplace; nothing immoral was seen in putting 60 K man in a single day.
End of WW II seen dropping US troops in France - behind enemy lines; why would you loose soldiers on a battlefield after all ?
Wars that followed gave an even stronger boost to a new kind of covert saboteur warfare.
What we see now is almost a silent war (only stupid people would opt to die for some prick who never even smelled the gun powder).
This war is led amongst smartest groups of the modern human society. It’s a war of special agencies fuelled by industrial establishment.
If so, who needs what from Iraq ?
Jews again ? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/oil2.html

You make no sense. Try again.

LIEK OMFG TEH ELDARS OF ZION STARTED WORLD WARS TWO!!!111one

[text deleted by moderator]

I think people in the US troops and in other parts of the world deserve to know who pulls the strings behind the major events on contemporary political arena.
Here’s how they rock the boat
vialls.com/myahudi/madrid.html

Do you have any opinions formed by rational, coherent thought?

If you radically disagree with my viewpoint - Jews started WW III -
Could you possibly come up with some credible alternatives supported by massive amounts of data (links, pls) logically explaining to you who could have enough guts, cash, determination and motif to pull 9/11, Madrid, Beslan, Russian Revolution, 20 + mln Gulag op, etc. ? Tell me who has so much brain power and hatred towards humanity ?
Please leave Bush alone if you decide to bring up the latest events. The guy can barely read.

No-one’s disagreeing with your viewpoint, because no-one understands what the hell you’re saying. Not that we don’t comprehend the information, simply that you lack any form of coherence.

Deep in the heart of a mountain in Andorra is concealed a massive sigmon generator. It derives its power from photons fired at a magma flow. The whole outfit is run by psychotic nuns from the order of Entwhistle. The message is there if only you would look. Take a packet of maltesers and cut them all in half at the right angle. Each malteser contains a letter or number. The characters are faint, but they are there nonetheless. Take the maltesers and line them up in the right order (this may take some time, but it is worth the effort), and there, in a couple of sentences, you will find revealed the fate of the planet.

Heresy. Everyone knows that the maltesers have been discredited. Use M&Ms instead.

[quote=“FUF”][text deleted by moderator]

I think people in the US troops and in other parts of the world deserve to know who pulls the strings behind the major events on contemporary political arena.
Here’s how they rock the boat
vialls.com/myahudi/Madrid.html[/quote]
What’s the matter with you man! I have never heard so much generalization bs. Where you from anyway?

I agree with FUF. I knew a Jewish person once and he was like the No. 20 student in a class of 50, which goes to show he was above average, but his parents pushed him and pushed him and even though he was No. 20, he applied to all of these schools and such and then he got into two of them while some of the other kids who were above him (1-19) didn’t even like apply to so many colleges and then he became a lawyer and I hate lawyers and then he came back and then was always like getting involved in their divorces and business disagreements when they would call him to ask for his help AND they had to PAY him at the same time which just goes to show how clever the Jews are to like worm their way into positions of authority and then help people but ONLY FOR MONEY when they were having conflicts but you see. HE WAS ALWAYS benefiting. That is why THEY are so much trouble. We must keep a vigilant look out for THEM. That or we should stop calling THEM when we have like fights with our wives or business partners. I think if WE would just stop getting divorced, THEY would stop benefiting. So the next time you think about shagging your secretary or going out drinking with your buddies every night, DON’T because you will be helping the Jew. If you think about embezzling money at your company, DON’T because it will be helping the Jew (well at least this one lawyer friend of mine who happens to be Jewish) if that is you happen to be living in the same city though you could always call another lawyer who was like a GOY because then THEY would not be benefiting from the suffering of OTHERS because THEY are always on the lookout for new chances to MAKE MONEY off the suffering of OTHERS. So I agree with FUF. Be careful. Think very carefully if you really want to do something if it will cause you to get into trouble because every time you do, it HELPS THEM.

man, I sure hope you’re joking Fred :noway:

No Truant. I am TOTALLY serious. I agree with FUF TOTALLY. He makes such a coherent point about this whole issue about the thing that he was like talking about you know in the post above where he was explaining the thing about the issue coherently because we should all be on the qui vivre about the issue you know the one that he was talking about above lest we get into trouble because then it will only be our fault for not looking out regarding the above points.

No Truant. I am TOTALLY serious. I agree with FUF TOTALLY. He makes such a coherent point about this whole issue about the thing that he was like talking about you know in the post above where he was explaining the thing about the issue coherently because we should all be on the qui vivre about the issue you know the one that he was talking about above lest we get into trouble because then it will only be our fault for not looking out regarding the above points.[/quote] :doh:
EDIT:whoops, forgot the ebonics:

my bad.

Sure, he’s just fooling around, plus, it’s so not his wiritng style.
Great post fs, it makes total sense to me now. :wink:
I just can’t wait for FUF answers.