Who was that Masked Person?

Masks - do you

1. Always wear one
    1. Never wear one
    1. Somtimes wear one
    1. Prefer the entire mask, cuffs & tickle toys ensemble!

0 voters

(mods - not sure if here or Vroom, Vroom is best - you decide)
Masks - The ones for bike, 'scooter, motorcycling and social interaction.

I always feel a bit uncomfortable seeing someone walk into 7/11 or a bank wearing these masks.

I was told that after the SARS outbreaks, people started wearing masks in public when they catch colds or flu.
Failing to do so is considered a faux pas nowadays.

[quote=“Xiren”]I was told that after the SARS outbreaks, people started wearing masks in public when they catch colds or flu.
Failing to do so is considered a faux pas nowadays.[/quote]

Somebody will probably come up with a way to criticize even this.

Wise and a sign of the times. Next it will be oxygen masks.

[quote=“Xiren”]I was told that after the SARS outbreaks, people started wearing masks in public when they catch colds or flu.
Failing to do so is considered a faux pas nowadays.[/quote]

I have not heard of this but it is a good sign if true. In Japan it has been common for years to wear a mask when you are sick and in public.

As for masks, I used to always wear one when I rode a scooter. I bought a good biking mask in Canada with disposable charcoal filters. The only problem was you had to wear it snug which was very uncomfortbale in the heat and also let indent marks (temporary of course) in your face.

[quote=“Muzha Man”]As for masks, I used to always wear one when I rode a scooter. I bought a good biking mask in Canada with disposable charcoal filters. The only problem was you had to wear it snug which was very uncomfortbale in the heat and also let indent marks (temporary of course) in your face.[/quote]The big bike shop on Henan Road in Taichung sells two kinds of charcoal filter smog masks. I bought one. It protects the bottom of my wardrobe from smog as I always forget to wear it.