Who wears a smartwatch?

How much do they pay you?:thinking::wink:

If you run fast you can get home before your battery dies!:rofl:

I wish that was the case I would post 3 times a day. That food is just so damn good!

Right. Apple Airpods only last a few hours. there are some out there that last 24 hours or more.

GPS eats batteries!

Unexpected, it gives directions along the route when riding motorcyle, scooter, bike or even walking. I was expecting to only have the map on watch for viewing.

The wife’s old Apple Watch just sits at home now .
Told her she can’t get a new Apple Watch

She gave me a movado last Christmas
I think I wore it only a few times, it’s in a drawer some where. I will wear it tomo then.

Always wanted a movado so when this one went from 450 to 199 it was worth it.

But somehow a Swiss watch that’s made in China doesn’t quite have the excuse for being made in China that a Apple Watch has for being made in China.

Can’t splain it.

Well actually I can. Swiss watches were the epitome of luxury.
Rolex could set up a china factory and the product will be great but missing the cachet of being Swiss.

The gold standard of Apple is made in China ( by tw owned companies employing essentially slAve labor) .

Probably because it’s a big square ugly thing that not even a fashion queen or a Kardashian can make look good. Does she wear the nice one?

No since Cheap is my middle name, I bought her the cheapest one money can buy. Yes the big square ugly one u mentioned. Sorry wife.

Ps the things not perfect… After two years the glass fell out and I had to glue it back and then the back cover fell off and I had to glue that back on too.

But the case aside it has worked perfectly.

I have FitBit before. Then strap snapped.

Switched to Samsung Gear. After few months. Same thing happened.

Went around Guanghua and the only smartwatch I saw was Garmin. Anyone having the same issue and how to get around with strap falling off?

Straps are replaceable with standard watch bands on some including my Ticwatch.

Shopping for electronics in Taipei sucks. Unexpectedly, the phone companies seem to have the best variety to check. Can see most of them at Xinyi Vieshow 1st floor. Then check FNAC in A9 basement. If looking for something not seen, then have to really search like I did for mine.

If I bring this watch to Samsung Repair will they help me?

Just walk in and take a number.

Samsung Repair Service Center Taipei Guanghua
No. 72, Section 1, Bade Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, 100
080 032 9999

1 Like

Some watch faces ah tried

1 Like

Garmin Fenix 5x Plus

Looks great. Nearly indestructible (Titanium casing/band + Sapphire face). I was already tied into the Garmin ecosystem from previous fitness watches. I like hiking and running, so this fits the bill, plus it has Spotify (with firmware update), Pulse Oximeter, etc. All the bells and whistles.

It’s not locked to a single phone brand (like a Samsung watch would generally work best with a Samsung phone). The only problem is that only APAC versions are sold here, and the firmware updates are ~6 weeks slower than the rest of the world.

that’s a fauxlex

1 Like

Ferrari? Really?

1 Like

Just about any watch face for any model, brand, year, design is available for smartwatches.

That was kinda my point. The Ferrari face screams, “I can’t afford a Ferrari.” :sunglasses:

I saw this in ads:

Claimed to have long life battery.