Who will you choose?

I and my gf have gone through many times …
Broke up,made up,broke up,made up…
A couple months ago,we almost broke up again,but we made up again,anyway.
we went travelling for making up our feelings.
Now we are still in a relationship ,but the feelings differs ever.

Two months ago,I met a girl.Shes not pretty,but when Im with her I feel relaxing,comfortable,easy and free.Shes a good girl with good personality.
I know maybe I am greedy.But I love her I know.
She doesnt want to hurt my gf so she hopes we can keep in just friend now.so we made a deal.we try to keep a proper distance.

I dont know if I can go on with my gf.(not cause the girl is in my heart now)we know we have some problems between us.But we ignore them.we just dont want to have a heartbreaking broke -up.

If you were me,who will you choose??

break up with your gf if you don’t like her anymore.

Why do you want her to be your gf if you don’t really want to be with her?
Because you’re used to it?

Well the longer you wait the more heartbreaking it will be, so do it now.

Try the preisthood.

If you keep breaking up with someone and she’s not really in your heart, you’re dating the wrong person. Not every relationship is ‘right’.

If you meet someone who’s not pretty, but it just feels right being with her, and you love her, then you’ve probably found Miss Right.

No one can decide but you, of course. Sounds like time to move on…

Well,I live with her now.And I know her for almost 2 years.I think you are right I am used to it.
To her I feel like a member of family though shes a good girl.
But none of us could speak it out “I think we should be over .For us we should move forward.In the relationship we cant
get any love .” Cause I feel I should take care of her.
None of us wants to be the one who refer the break-up.
I know if we are still in the situation, I agree:“the longer you wait the more heartbreaking it will be”

How should I start?

Surely there is more to life than this…

I think it’s the longer you wait the more alimony you pay.

[quote=“hopless”]I and my gf have gone through many times …

Two months ago,I met a girl.Shes not pretty,but when Im with her I feel relaxing,comfortable,easy and free.Shes a good girl with good personality.
She doesnt want to hurt my gf so she hopes we can keep in just friend now.so we made a deal.we try to keep a proper distance.

I don’t know if I can go on with my gf.(not cause the girl is in my heart now)we know we have some problems between us.But we ignore them.we just dont want to have a heartbreaking broke -up.

If you were me,who will you choose??[/quote]

When in doubt, pick the one with the bigger rack.

Oooh! I’m telling Dragonbabe you said that! :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“hopless”]I and my gf have gone through many times …

I don’t know if I can go on with my gf.(not cause the girl is in my heart now)we know we have some problems between us.But we ignore them.we just dont want to have a heartbreaking broke -up.

If you were me,who will you choose??[/quote]

When in doubt, pick the one with the bigger rack.[/quote]

What kind of rack would that be :fume: A shoe rack? Then that means he would have to pay a lot for Manolos. A clothes rack? Then that means he has to pay a lot for Valentinos. If she has a barbeque rack, then you’ve got a good cook. . Or it could be one of those racks where it could cause you torture for the rest of your life. :astonished:

So you gotta watch those racks, now :laughing:

[quote=“Namahottie”]

What kind of rack would that be :fume: [/quote]

Perferably the big kind. :laughing:

how pathetic it is! being a girl, I can tell you we hate that. set her free if you are just being nice to be still with her. my ex and I lived together for a long time. we fought a lot in the begining but didn’t even bother to talk to each other in the end. someday I asked him to clean the house and told him I’d like to live alone. I went out that night. when I got home late, he was gone and the house cleaning was done. never spoke to him again in the following 4-5 months.

we are not that worse.But there many arguements instead.
I dont know how she thinks between us.
I think her as more than like a family.Family love.
We just made up.I know the chance is low we can make it.
I want to set her free(she should look for her Mr Right.I know thats not me) but if she doesnt want .I can hardly to say that.

How can I tell her we should move on ?set us free, lets break up. :frowning:

[quote=“hopeless”]lets break up.[/quote] Would seem to be the place to start.

I think it’s the longer you wait the more alimony you pay.[/quote]

Fine wisdom from jds.

My own lame advice would be stick with what feels the most comfortable. I would try to choose the Path of Least Resistance…

That said: this may be time for TheGingerTabernac Rule of Marriage #9:

Your wife’s prettiness, all other things being equal, will diminsh in direct proportion to the amount of drain (SUCK) on your finances.

If you resist some of the cash drain, your wife will seem prettier.

Sorry, I digress.

We just made up.and we try to get back .but we know it couldnt be.
Shes still young(going to25 or26).And we stuck a confusing situation.
I try to love her like ever.But it seems love is fading away by the time passing.
I love her as a family.I care about her,hoping shes happy,…
But I cant love her like lovers anymore. My fault is I dont let her know everything
what I feel.And I have no courage to admit “Yes,I want to break up with her”.

And she knows some problems between us .And hope we can slove them together.
We tried and tried hard but it failed.
She just doesnt want me to be with another girl.

Recently I had a week away for business to southern city.
I thought a lot.I asked myself :Should we go on like this?we both are not really happy.
And I found the girl I love are in my heart all the time(even if we havnt seen or phoned each other for 2 weeks)

I think moving out may be the best “first step”.
both of us should re-start our life.no way to go back just moving on.
set us free !!I hope I have more courage to say this to her earlier.

hey dude, i know how you feel, ive just been in the exact same situation. not completely exact, but ive been friends with alice in uni for about a year and a half and we got on ok, eventually, things changed and she started making moves on me, all the while there was georginal which i had only met briefly for a little while every week for half a year because of modules, whenever we were together we got on like 2 peas in a pod. i was always happier around her although i hadnt known her very well.

whilst going out with my alice for about a week things happened between me and georgina on a drunken night. it was inevitable since i liked her more, the only thing i could do was break up with alice the next day. i felt like a dick but now im happy and grateful for the way thingsve turned out.

so i guess my advice to you is to gamble rather than stick. if things should happen, they WILL happen.

so I guess my advice to you is to gamble rather than stick. if things should happen, they WILL happen.

I agree.
I will have another 3 days off .I think I have time to think it over.
How should I do?

How should you do what?

how should me and my gf do?
how should break up?